Kalinga Law School Admission Test (KLSAT) is conducted by the KIIT University every year to organize admission in the undergraduate law courses like B.sc LLB, BA LLB, and BBA LLB.
KLSAT 2020 schedule:
Availability of the application form
|1st January 2020|
|Deadline intimated for receipt of applications||2nd March 2020|
|Admit card would be issued||1st April 2020|
|Online examination date||15th April 2020|
|Publication of date of result||30th April 2020|
|Counseling procedure expected date||3rd May 2020|
KLSAT 2020 Admit card:
- The candidates who successfully apply for KLSAT 2020 can download the admit card online
- The candidates can download the admit card by logging in to its official site by using their registration number and date of birth.
- The admit card consists of the name of the candidate, their hall number, roll number, address of the exam center, date and timing of the exam with exam guidelines etc.
- Without the admit card, no candidate is allowed to the exam hall.
- The candidates should keep the admit card as it is also needed at the time of counselling.
Here is the process to download the admit card-
- Visit the official website.
- Click on "Download hall ticket" link
- Click on "Get Hall Ticket"
- The TS ICET 2020 admit card will be generated
- Download it and take a print out for future use
KLSAT 2020 Syllabus:
KLSAT exam syllabus contains subjects as Mathematical Ability, General Knowledge and Analytical & Logical Ability and Verbal Ability. All questions under Mathematical Ability will be class 10th and 12th level. General awareness section will contain questions based on current happenings whereas; Analytical & Logical Ability and Verbal Ability sections are designed to check your logical aptitude.
KLSAT 2020 Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Examination||Online Computer baesd|
|Total Number of Questions||120|
|Total number of sections||4 ( Analytical & Logical Ability, Mathematical Ability, General Knowledge and Verbal Ability )|
|Marks for Correct each answer||4|
|Marks Deducted for each Incorrect answer||1|
KLSAT 2020 Cut off:
The candidates will get a chance to get admission into undergraduate law courses like B.sc LLB, BA LLB, and BBA LLB offered by KIIT if they secure marks that is equal to or more than the decided cut off marks. The cut off mark also depends on the level of questions, the number of candidates participated in the exam, availability of seats and the previous year cut off too.
KLSAT 2020 Application Form:
Fill up all the required details such as personal details, academic details & Communication details like phone number, email address, etc.
Uploading of necessary documents.
Recheck the form and submit the application form.
KLSAT 2020 Application Fee:
There is no application fee to appear in this exam.
KLSAT 2020 Counselling:
After the release of the result, qualified candidates have to appear for the counselling session with the required documents in June 2020. The allotment of the seats will be done according to the merits and no of applicants in the entrance test. The process of counselling is expected to be held in June. The document verification, confirmation of application will be held after the date is announced.
KLSAT 2020 Result:
- The result of KLSAT 2020 will be released by KIIT University on May 2020 in the official website.
- The result will be released in the form of rank card.
- The name of the qualified candidates take place in the merit list and they can appear in the counselling process.
Process to download the KLSAT 2020 Rank card/Result card-
- Go to the official website of KLSAT.
- Click on the link ‘KLSAT 2020 Result’
- Enter the Hall Ticket Number
- Check the result and rank
- Download and take a print out of the rank card for future use in counselling process
KLSAT 2020 Answer key:
- Students can access the answer key after the release from the official website.
- They can evaluate their answers as per the answer key and expect a probable mark and rank in the entrance test.
- The answer key of KLSAT 2020 is expected to be released in last week of April 2020 by the authority.
- Students can get a rough idea about their performance in the exam before the declaration of the result.
KLSAT 2020 Eligibility:
- The applicants should pass class 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for all combined subjects.
- The candidates interested for B.sc LLB should a combination of science subject with 45% marks in aggregate.
- The candidate should not be more than 21 years of age as or before 1st of July of the recommended year.
Q: Who conducts KLSAT 2020?
A: KIIT University conducts KLSAT 2020.