Students appearing for LSAT 2020 this year must have received the updated exam schedule, pattern. Due to the pandemic situation, this year’s LSAT paper is going to be held in slots starting from July 19 onwards. In the history of LSAT examination, this is the first time students will be appearing the test on an online mode. So, there are some new guidelines issued by the authorities for that candidates must check and follow.
Read here : LSAT 2020 Exam Date, Pattern and Faqs
Guidelines for LSAT 2020 are:
- The test system should be Windows 8, with 2-4 GB RAM or above, Dual-Core / i3 or above processor, integrated or attached camera, a good internet speed, updated web browsers such as Chrome/ Firefox, both audio and video microphone functionality and more than 15GB free disk space.
- Candidates need to check their registered email ID to get all the required information regarding test slot, details, and other guidelines.
- To check the internet and computer functionalities, candidates should take the mock tests for the “system readiness check” sent to them via mail.
- Login credentials like User ID, Password are provided through email in "exam access information'. Also, candidates can check the admit card for the same.
- Candidates are required to enable the web camera, disable pop-ups blocker for LSAT, and download the ‘secure browser’ through the link provided in the mail while taking the Mock-test.
- It is mandatory to have the webcam, and secure browser to take the LSAT 2020 online examination.
- Check the installed antivirus.
- And candidates shall close all other applications like skype, zoom, ShareIt, etc to create any kind of disturbances during the test.
Procedure to take LSAT 2020
- On the day of the examination, candidates should check their system properly before the test starts, keep it fully charged, the test link will be shared by LSAC via mail, click on it to proceed further.
- Login at the exam time asked by putting the respective User ID, and Password
- Keep any valid ID proof such as Adhaar card, PAN card, Passport, Election Card / Voter ID.
- If the photo in the ID is not valid then the candidates can surely show their 10th certificate, mark sheet, or any photo identity.
- LSAT admit card will not be considered while shown in phone, candidates shall keep a print out with them.
- Material that the candidates are allowed to keep are two blank paper, one pencil, a water bottle, and an analog wristwatch.
- The complete test will be monitored and recorded via the webcam to prevent the candidates from any sort of cheating.
- The area should be well lit and should not be accessed by any other member except the candidate.
- Candidates should be well-dressed as their activities will be recorded throughout throughout
Things not allowed during the test are:
- Use of cell phones are any other gadgets,
- Connection or disconnection of any external sources
- Candidates are not allowed to use earphones, headphones, earbuds until instructed/ asked
- Run any other apps other than the test
- Leave the test while it’s ongoing
- Talking or reading the test questions aloud
- Communication with any other family member or person.
Read also : Latest Updates on Law Entrance Exams 2020
Read here : NIRF Ranking: Check the List of top Law Colleges