The exam date for CLAT exam has been declared by the Consortium of National Law Universities.The exam is scheduled to be held on 9th of May, 2021 in offline mode. Interested students can register from 1st of January 2021.
Note: This year the exam will be held in offline mode. Previous year it was held in a online mode due to the corona virus pandemic
Important Dates of CLAT 2021
|Issue of notification||December 27, 2020|
|Release of CLAT application form||January 1, 2021|
|Last date to apply||March 31, 2021|
|CLAT 2021 exam date||May 9, 2021 (3:00 pm - 5:00 pm)|
CLAT UG 2021 Eligibility
- Candidates must have a 12th certificate or an equivalent examination with 45% marks are eligible to appear in CLAT 2021.
- Candidates belonging to the SC and ST categories should atleast score 40% in the qualifying examination.
CLAT PG 2021 Eligibility
- The candidate applying for CLAT PG should have an LLB degree from a recognized university have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- The SC and ST category candidates must score at least 45% or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of LLB graduation may also apply for CLAT PG.