The registration process for CLAT( Common Law Admission Test) 2019 will begin on 10th of Jan 2019. The official website for applying in CLAT 2019 is clat.ac.in.The common law admission test will be held on May 12th in pen paper mode.
Note: The CLAT 2019 application link will get active from January 10th onwards. Currently, the website is showing link for CLAT 2018.
CLAT 2019: Last Dates for the application process:
The last date for the submission of application is March 31st. candidates who clear the CLAT Exam will be eligible for admission to graduate and undergraduate courses in 21 NLUs across in India.
CLAT 2019: How to Apply
- Visit the official website, clat.ac.in
- On the home page click 'CLAT 2019 apply' link
- Register and fill a form
- Upload images
- Make payment
CLAT 2019: Eligibility criteria
- 10+2 pass candidates are eligible to apply for the five-year course. Hence, they must have cleared 12th from a recognized board.
- Those with LLB degree are also eligible to apply for the LLM degree.
- This year, CLAT will be held in pen-paper (offline) mode. The decision was taken last year at the 4th meeting of the National Law University (NLU) Consortium at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore.