The Consortium of National Law Universities (CNLU) has released the admit card of CLAT 2020 (Common Law Admission Test) on 15 September. Registered candidates can download by logging in through their Mobile Number and Password. The exam will be conducted on 28 September in 203 exam centres across the country.
Steps to Download CLAT 2020 Admit Card:
- Go to the official website of CLAT
- Click on "Click Here" for Details about CLAT 2020
- Login by providing your registered Mobile Number and Password
- Click on the admit card link
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and take a few print outs of the admit card
To download CLAT 2020 Admit Card, Click Here
CLAT 2020 Important Dates
|Registration started||1 January 2020|
|Registration ended||10 July 2020|
|Admit Card released||15 September 2020|
|Exam date||28 September 2020|
|Result declaration||To be notified|
Important Instructions for CLAT Aspirants:
- The test centre printed on the admit card is final. No requests to change the test centre will be considered.
- Candidates need to provide their admit card and photo id proof at the test centre gate, where the bar code scanning will be done
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any sheet of paper(including blank sheet). Blank sheets will be provided at the test centre. Candidates have to write their admit card number on each sheet. After the test is over, the sheets should be dropped in the DropBox.
- The duly filled and signed Medical Self-Declaration should be presented at the exam and should be submitted to the invigilator.
- 10 Trending Career Options for you, Being a Law Student
- NIRF Ranking: Check the List of Top Law Colleges