KIIT, University invites applications for Law programs
KIIT University, Bhubaneswar has invited applications for law programmes offered by the university through KIITEE Law 2019 exam. KIITEE Law 2019 exam will be held on 15th to 24th April 2019. KIIT University conducts KIITEE Law entrance exam to take admission B.A. LL.B / BBA LL.B / B.Sc LL.B (5 YEARS) and LLM courses. KIITEE Law entrance exam is a national level exam. KIITEE Law 2019 will be conducted across 60 exam centers across the nation.
For B.A. LL.B/BBA LL.B/B.Sc LL.B (5 years) Programmes
Candidate should have qualified the Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) exam with minimum 45% marks in aggregate. For B.Sc. LL.B candidates should have passed the Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) exam or equivalent in the science stream with at least 45% marks.
Candidates who are going to appear for the Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) exam in 2019 academic session can also apply.
For LLM Programme
Candidate should have qualified B.A.LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc.LLB/LLB degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized university with at least 55% of marks in aggregate.
- The application process is in online mode.
- There is no application fee for KIITEE Law 2019.
To apply online click here
Note: Prepare with scanned images of class 10 mark sheets, passport size photograph of the candidate and signature at the time of online apply.
- After online apply candidates have to book their slots for the exam and download their KIITEE Law 2019 Admit Card.
KIITEE Law 2019 Exam Pattern:
- KIITEE Law 2019 is a computer-based test with MCQs/Objective type questions.
- The entrance test is in English language only.
- Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer and for each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Application form starting date: 16th November 2018
- Application form ending date: 31st March 2019
- KIITEE Law 2019 exam date: 15th to 24th April 2019