Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell will start the registration process of the MH CET LAW 2020 (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law) for LLB 3 years program on 19th March 2020 on their official website. The last date to register is 6th May 2020. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
How to Apply for MH CET Law 2020?
1. Go to the official website of MH CET Law
2. Click on " MAH-LLB (5 Years) CET-2020 (Integrated Course)" present in the "Under Graduate Courses" section in the homepage
3. Click on "New Registration"
4. Provide the basic info and click on "Save & Next"
5. Upload scanned images of photo and signature
6. Provide all the necessary details
7. Pay the application fee and then click on "Submit"
The application fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallets or NetBanking. The application fee to be paid by candidates of each category is as under:
|Open Category||Rs. 800/-|
|Outside Maharashtra State||Rs. 800/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 400/-|
MH CET LAW 2020 Important Dates
|Registration starts||March 19, 2020|
|Registration ends||May 6, 2020|
|Admit card release date||June 5, 2020,|
|Exam date||June 28, 2020|
|Result declaration||July 14, 2020|
|Counseling Date||July 21, 2020|
To know more about the MH CET LAW exam, Click Here