Amid the growing covid19 situation and lockdown of the country, the NTA has decided to postpone the registration process of the DU LLB until further notice as a preventive measure. The registration process for DU LLB 2020 was supposed to begin from the 2nd of April onwards. NTA has also postponed other examinations like NEET, JEE,UGC-NET conducted by it.
Law aspirants who will register themselves with the university can have access to DU LLB application form 2020. Make sure that the email id and contact number provided should be authentic and valid as the information and confirmation of DU LLB entrance exam will be sent via email and SMS.
By filling out the application form for DU LLB 2020, candidates seeking admission to DU administered three year law programme can secure a seat for themselves in the exam hall.
The exam is conducted at the national level at more than 18 test cities. Through the entrance exam, more than 2900 LLB seats are offered at the law centers of Delhi University
Age Criteria for DU LLB 2020
- As per the Supreme Court, there is no fixed age bar set for candidates aspiring to appear for DU LLB entrance exam.
Documents required for DU LLB 2020 Application Form
Candidates should be ready with the following documents for submission after submitting the DU LLB application form 2020:
- 10th and 12th exam mark sheets along with the admit card number issued by the board.
- Scanned copy of photograph.
- Scanned copy of signature.
- Scanned/photocopied identity proofs like Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Voter’s Identity Card/ Passport/ College Identity Card (self-attested).
- Caste Certificate, if belonging to the reserved category.
TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET 2020 Registration Begins. Apply Here
Steps to Apply
Step 1. Registration:
- Go the official website of the exam
- Provide details such as their name, date of birth, mobile number, and email address
- Click on the submit button
- The login credentials of the candidate will be sent to their email
Step 2. Application Form:
- Login using those credentials provided to open the application form
- Fill all the necessary details required such as name. DOB, mobile number, address, program preference, college preference, educational qualification, etc.
- After successful completion click on proceed
Step 3. Uploading Documents:
- Upload the following documents with the specifications mentioned:
- Photograph: Size up to 50 KB and in .Jpeg/.jpg/.png format only
- Signature: Size up to 50 KB
- Identity Proof (Self-attested): File size up to 50 KB and in .Jpeg/.jpg/.png format only
- Class 10 mark sheet: File size up to 100 KB in.Jpeg/.jpg/.png format only
- Caste Certificate file: Size up to 100 KB in .Jpeg/.jpg/.png format only
Step 3. Payment:
The application fee can be paid through credit card/ debit card/ net banking. The application fee for DU LLB is:
- General/OBC: Rs. 750
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS: Rs. 300
Details to retain until admitted to DU LLB course 2020
Candidates tend to lose some of the details related to examination and later face issues during the admission process. Therefore, candidates are advised to retain the following details as mentioned below -
- Printout of DU LLB 2020 application form.
- Proof of payment of application fees.
- 6 to 8 copies of the photograph.
- Application form number.
NMIMS School of Business Management Starts the Registration for MBA Law. Apply Now