The application form has been released for TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET 2021 by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) on 24th March 2021. Both the entrance is being conducted by Osmania University. The candidates who are interested in law courses can apply by going through the official website, lawcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before applying for any courses. The exam schedule has declared officially.
The TS LAWCET is conducted for admission to 3 years LLB and 5-year Integrated LLB and TS PGLCET is for 5 years LLM. These courses are offered by various law colleges in Telangana. Both exams will be held in online mode.
|Particulars||TS LAWCET||TS PGLCET|
|Registration starts||24th March 2021||24th March 2021|
|Registration end (without late fee)||26th May 2021||26th May 2021|
|Correction window availability||10th July to 20th July 2021||10th July to 20th July 2021|
|Admit card downloading||9th August 2021||9th August 2021|
|Exam date||23rd August 2021||23rd August 2021|
|Provisional answer key||26th August 2021||26th August 2021|
|Objection raised submission||27th August 2021||27th August 2021|
Click here: TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET syllabus
Steps to register for TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET 2021:
- Go to the official website, lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the Online Application tab. Choose the " Application fee payment".
- Candidates first have to pay for application form through credit card or net banking.
- Fill the application form by giving the details and documents.
- Submit and download the filled application form for further process.