Symbiosis International University (SIU) has announced the result of SLAT 2020 (Symbiosis Law Admission Test) today i.e. 13 August 2020 on its official website. Candidates need to provide their SLAT ID and Password to view the result. SLAT 2020 was conducted from 26 - 28 July 2020.
Steps to Check SLAT 2020 Result:
- Go to the official website of SIU
- Click on "SET B 2020 Result" or SLAT 2020 Result" link
- Provide your SET ID and Password
- The scorecard will appear on the screen
- Download and take a few prints out of the scorecard
Details present in the scorecard:
- The rank of the candidate
- Subjectwise scores of the candidate
- name of the candidate
- photograph of the candidate
- Registration/Application number
What After the Result?
After SIU releases the results, candidates clearing the cut-off will be called for the counselling process. The counselling will have three steps, which are:
Personal Interview (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT)
SLAT (Symbiosis Law Admission Test) is a law entrance exam conducted by Symbiosis International University (Deemed) for admission into 5 years integrated law courses i.e. BA LLB (Hons.) and BBA LLB (Hons.) into 4 Symbiosis Law School (SLS) present in Pune, Noida, Hyderabad, and Nagpur.