National Law University Delhi (NLU), Delhi has announced the result of AILET 2020 (All India Law Entrance Test) on 4th October for B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) and LL.M. Candidates can check their results and download their scorecards by logging into their AILET 2020 account. The authorities have also released the merit list containing names of Foreign candidates for admission into the first year of the 5-year Integrated B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) degree programme under NLU Delhi for the 2020-21 academic year. The AILET 2020 exam was conducted on 26th September 2020.
Steps to Check the AILET 2020 Result:
- Go to the official website of AILET 2020
- Click on "AILET 2020 Result"
- A PDF will open which contains the login link
- Login by providing email id and password
- The result will appear on the screen
To check AILET 2020 Result, Click Here
Details Present in AILET 2020 Scorecard:
- Candidate's name and Roll No.
- Subject wise marks scored
- Total marks secured
- Qualifying status
AILET 2020 Answer Key and Question Paper
AILET 2020 Important Dates
||26 September 2020
||5 October 2020
|Counselling starts for B.A.LL.B.(Hons.)
||7 October 2020
|Counselling starts for LL.M.
||9 October 2020