Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell has started the registration process of the MH CET LAW 2020 (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law) on 21st January 2020. The last date to register is 2nd March 2020. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Steps to Apply
1. Go to the official website of MH CET LAW
2. Click on " MAH-LLB (5 Years) CET-2020 (Integrated Course)" present in the "Under Graduate Courses" section in the homepage
3. Click on "New Registration"
4. Provide the basic info and click on "Save & Next"
5. Upload scanned images of photo and signature
6. Provide all the necessary details
7. Pay the application fee and then click on "Submit"
The application fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallets or NetBanking. The application fee to be paid by candidates of each category is as under:
|Open Category||Rs. 800/-|
|Outside Maharashtra State||Rs. 800/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 400/-|
To apply for MH CET LAW 2020, Click Here
MH CET LAW 2020 Important Dates
|Registration starts||January 21, 2020|
|Registration ends||March 2, 2020|
|Closure for editing application details||March 2, 2020|
|Admit card release date||March 27, 2020|
|Exam date||April 12, 2020|
|Result declaration||April 28, 2020|
MH CET LAW 2020 Eligibility
1. The candidate should have completed their 12th or any equivalent qualification from a recognized institution with a minimum mark of 45 % in aggregate (42% for reserved category candidates).
2. The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
To know more about the MH CET LAW exam, Click Here