The Registration for BBA LLB (5yrs), BA LLB (5Yrs), LLB (3Yrs) has started . The conducting authority (Bharati Vidyapeeth) has decided that the Common Entrance Test will be conducted in Offline Mode. Exam Registration for the BBA LLB, LLB courses is scheduled to be concluded on the date 16th June 2020 and BA LLB is scheduled to end on 17th June 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the entrance examination by registering themselves on the official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth. The link for the exam registration is given below.
|Registration End Date|
BBA LLB (5yrs): 16th June 2020
BA LLB (5yrs): 17th June 2020
LLB (3Yrs): 16th June 2020
BBA LLB (5yrs): 20th June 2020
BA LLB (5yrs): 21st June 2020
LLB (3Yrs): 20th June 2020
|Result Declaration Date|
BBA LLB (5yrs): 27th June 2020
BA LLB (5yrs): 27th June 2020
LLB (3Yrs): 27th June 2020
BBA LLB (5yrs): 6th & 7th July 2020
BA LLB (5yrs): 3rd & 4th July 2020
LLB (3Yrs): 8th July 2020
BBA LLB (5yrs): 15th July 2020
BA LLB (5yrs): 15th July 2020
LLB (3Yrs): 15th July 2020
Steps To Apply:
1. Fill the basic registration form and note down the User Id and Password and Registration Number.
2. Login and fill details in application form.
3. Upload your recent passport size photo & signature if applicable.
4. Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking.(if applicable)
5. Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee for those it's applicable.
|BBA LLB (5Yrs), BA LLB (5 Yrs), LLB (3 Yrs)||Rs. 1200/- (INR)|
Specifications of Photograph and Signature:
1. The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG, JPEG,PNG format and Image size should be between 20Kb to 50Kb & Photo should be clearly visible in the adjacent box
2. The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG, JPEG,PNG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 30Kb
3. The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
4. Through any Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking using online payment gateway facility of Tech Process Payment Gateway
Click Here to go to the Registration Page
1. The candidate is required to mention his/her own mobile number only, as all information/communication will be sent by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) on registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
2. Students should check the eligibility criteria carefully before Registering themselves for the exam. If any candidate is found not eligible then the whole registration of the candidate will be cancelled and the amount of registration will also be not refunded. Therefore utmost care is to be taken while filling up the application form.
3. Once the application form is completely filled in, the candidate should click on ‘save and continue’ which will save all the data/ details filled in by him/ her and provide a preview of the application before submission wherein the candidates shall have another opportunity to check their complete application details and can modify if needed. Thereafter, no changes shall be allowed in the application. After that 'payment' window will appear for those who are eligible for paying Application Fee.
4. During payment, if candidate faces any problem due to network issue, he/she is required to contact Helpdesk (Number Given Below). Please note that for candidates who are required to pay application fee, the application shall be incomplete if the payment transaction remains incomplete/is not made/ cancelled.
For any queries related to online application process, payment gateway and Exam Process, kindly contact on below given Helpdesk Number.
Phone No. : 022-62507752
For academic assistance visit: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
E-Mail : [email protected]
Timing : 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
Click Here to Know: The Career in Law and its Rewards: Diversity and Prosperity