The conducting body of CLAT 2021, National Law Universities (NLUs) has made some key changes in the CLAT 2021 PG & UG exam pattern. The descriptive section has been added again in the CLAT PG 2021 examination along with a reduction in the number of objective questions. The descriptive portion of the CLAT exam was canceled for 2020 but has been restored for the year 2021 by the consortium. Again a minimum cutoff mark is attached to the objective section too which will be enabling from this year.
CLAT 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Type of Questions||UG: Multiple Type Questions (MCQs)
PG: Multiple Type Questions (MCQs) & Subjective
|Number of Questions||CLAT UG - 150
CLAT PG - 102
|Marking Scheme||For every correct answer: +1
For every incorrect answer: -0.25
For every unattempted question: 0
|Total Marks||CLAT UG - 150 marks
CLAT PG - 150 marks
CLAT 2021 UG Pattern:
- CLAT 2021 will carry Comprehensive Based Questions from Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Deductive Reasoning, English, and Quantitative Techniques.
- There will be only 150 questions carrying total 150 marks.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Followings will be the sections in the CLAT 2021 UG exam;
- English Language
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge
- Legal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Techniques
CLAT 2021 PG Pattern:
- CLAT 2021 PG exam will carry 100 MCQs and 2 subjective type questions which will fetch a maximum of 150 marks.
- The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes or 2 hours.
- Now LLM course will carry Cutoff marks.