The Christ University Level Law Entrance Exam (CULEE) is a university-level law exam conducted by the Christ university every year to offer admission into three year and five-year law courses including BA LLB and BBA LLB.
CULEE 2020 Schedule:
|Event||Session I Dates (Tentative)||Session II Dates (Tentative)|
|Application process starts||8th October 2019||8th December 2019|
|Application process ends||4th April 2020||16th April 2020|
|Admit card availability||8th April 2020||20th April 2020|
|Exam Date||14th April 2020||26th April 2020|
|Result declaration||22nd April 2020||3rd May 2020|
CULEE 2020 Admit Card:
- The university will release the CULEE 2020 admit card only through the official website only.
- The admit card will be available tentatively on the 3rd week of April 2020 for session I and 2nd week of May 2020 for session II.
- In order to download the admit card, the candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth.
- All the important information such as date, timing and exam centre address will be available on the admit card.
- It is important for the candidates to carry the admit card at the exam enter. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to take part in the examination.
- The aspirant should keep the admit card safe after the exam as it will be required during the later stages of the admission process.
CULEE 2020 Syllabus:
The syllabus consists of the following sections:
- English Language, Comprehension Skills and Verbal Reasoning
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs
- Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations
- Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logical
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
CULEE 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Question Type: Objective MCQs
- Exam mode: Offline
- Total Questions: 120
- Duration: 2 hours
- Total Marks: 120
- Marking scheme: +1 mark for each right answer and -0.25 for each wrong answer
|English Language, Comprehension Skills and Verbal Reasoning||30||30|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||25||25|
|Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations||25||25|
|Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logical||20||20|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||20||20|
CULEE 2020 Cut-Off:
The CULEE cutoff will be released by the Christ University for all the candidates who have appeared for the CULEE 2020 entrance exam. Once the CULEE cutoff is released by the university, candidates who want to take admission in the undergraduate law programs including BA LLB and BBA LLB must go through the CULEE 2020 cutoff to check the chances of getting admission at the university.
The CULEE 2020 cutoff list contains the closing and opening ranks for each program which must be secured by the candidate to eligible for the selection process. Different ranks will be released for all undergraduate law programs depending upon the maximum number of seats available for each program.
There are many factors that affect the cut-off, which are:
- The total number of seats available for each law program
- The difficulty level of the question paper
- A total number of seats reserved for SC/ ST and OBC category
- The total number of candidates who have appeared for the entrance exam
- Previous year cutoff
CULEE 2020 Application Form:
Candidates can apply for CULEE 2020 for Application Form 1st week of December 2019 till April 3rd week 2020 for the session I and May 2nd, 2020 for session II.
Steps to apply are:
- Go to the official website of Christ University.
- Register by entering the email ID and Phone number.
- After registration, the candidates may log in and start to fill the application form.
- In the application form, the candidates must fill the necessary details such as name, address, qualifying exam marks, date of birth, father’s name, etc.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature with specifications mentioned
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1000 via debit card/ credit card/ net banking
- Finally, submit the application form if all the details are correct.
- Take a printout of the application form and sign it for future requirements.
- The application form along with fee and necessary documents can also be sent to the following address:
The Office of Admissions,
Pin – 560029
CULEE 2020 Counseling:
- Candidates whose name gets shortlisted will have to report to their allotted college and get their documents verified.
- The counseling for the session I and II will be held separately
- The candidates have to appear for CULEE Micro Presentation (MP), Skill Assessment (SA) and Personal Interview (PI) as per the schedule.
- All have to carry the requirements document which will be needed for verification purposes.
- The admission will be provided after proper verification of the documents.
- The candidates need to pay the registration fee and admission fee at the time of admission.
CULEE 2020 Result:
- After conducting the exam, the university will then release the result during May 2nd week 2020 for session I and May 3rd week 2020 for session II in online mode.
- The candidates will be able to check their result by entering their application number and date of birth.
- Candidates will be selected by marks and rank secured in the entrance exam.
- Christ University will be announcing a merit list for the admissions to BA LLB and BBA LLB programs.
- The candidate will be needed to keep copies of the result for the admission process.
CULEE 2020 Answer Key:
The answer key for CULEE 2020 will be released on the official website. If there are any issues with the answer, then it can be reported to the authorities. The candidate can access the answer key by logging in with their Email ID and Password. The answer key will contain answers to all the questions and will help the candidates to evaluate their results before the release official result.
CULEE 2020 Eligibility:
For BA.LLB and BBA.LLB courses:
- The candidates should have passed class 12th exam from any stream from a recognized board.
- The candidates appearing in the qualifying exam in the year 2020 are also eligible.
- The minimum marks to be scored in the 12th exam is 45%.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 20 years as on 1st July 2020.
For LLM courses:
- A candidate who has passed a 3-year/ 5-year LLB course with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from any recognized University in India or abroad is eligible to apply.
- Applicants who will be giving their final year exam in 2020 and have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in all the Semesters/ Years of Undergraduate Examinations conducted so far can also apply.
Q: Can I change any detail in the application form of CULEE 2020 after I have submitted it?
A: No, after you have submitted the application form you cannot change any areas as no correction window will be provided.
Q: What is the mode of the exam for CULEE 2020?
A: The exam mode of CULEE 2020 is offline or paper-based exam.
Q: How many seats at Christ University are offered through CULEE?
A: A total of 300 seats are offered at Christ University through CULEE.
Q: Is there any age limit to apply for CULEE?
A: There is no upper age limit to apply for CULEE. However, the candidate must be above 20 years of age to apply.
Q: Is there any negative marking in CULEE 2020?
A: yes, a 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Q: Can international candidates apply for CULEE 2020?
A: Yes, international candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for CULEE 2020:
- They must produce evidence of passing the qualifying examination in English medium or
- They must have IELTS 6.0 with no sub-score below 5.5 or TOEFL (paper) 550
Q: Is CULEE score enough to get admission into Christ University?
A: Along with a good CULEE score the candidates also have to go through Micro Presentation (MP), Skill Assessment (SA) and Personal Interview (PI) before getting admission.
Q: What are the best books to prepare for CULEE 2020?
A: Books that will help clear CULEE 2020 are:
- Objective General English by RS Aggarwal
- English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin
- Pearson General Knowledge
- Manorama Year Book
- Lucent’s General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey
- NCERT Mathematics
- Mathematics by RS Aggarwal