CULEE 2020 Cut-Off:
The CULEE cutoff will be released by the Christ University for all the candidates who have appeared for the CULEE 2020 entrance exam. Once the CULEE cutoff is released by the university, candidates who want to take admission in the undergraduate law programs including BA LLB and BBA LLB must go through the CULEE 2020 cutoff to check the chances of getting admission at the university.
The CULEE 2020 cutoff list contains the closing and opening ranks for each program which must be secured by the candidate to eligible for the selection process. Different ranks will be released for all undergraduate law programs depending upon the maximum number of seats available for each program.
There are many factors that affect the cut-off, which are:
- The total number of seats available for each law program
- The difficulty level of the question paper
- A total number of seats reserved for SC/ ST and OBC category
- The total number of candidates who have appeared for the entrance exam
- Previous year cutoff
CULEE 2020 Application Form:
Candidates can apply for CULEE 2020 for Application Form 1st week of December 2019 till April 3rd week 2020 for the session I and May 2nd, 2020 for session II.
Steps to apply are:
- Go to the official website of Christ University.
- Register by entering the email ID and Phone number.
- After registration, the candidates may log in and start to fill the application form.
- In the application form, the candidates must fill the necessary details such as name, address, qualifying exam marks, date of birth, father’s name, etc.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature with specifications mentioned
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1000 via debit card/ credit card/ net banking
- Finally, submit the application form if all the details are correct.
- Take a printout of the application form and sign it for future requirements.
- The application form along with fee and necessary documents can also be sent to the following address:
The Office of Admissions,
Pin – 560029
CULEE 2020 Answer Key:
The answer key for CULEE 2020 will be released on the official website. If there are any issues with the answer, then it can be reported to the authorities. The candidate can access the answer key by logging in with their Email ID and Password. The answer key will contain answers to all the questions and will help the candidates to evaluate their results before the release official result.
Q: Can I change any detail in the application form of CULEE 2020 after I have submitted it?
A: No, after you have submitted the application form you cannot change any areas as no correction window will be provided.
Q: What is the mode of the exam for CULEE 2020?
A: The exam mode of CULEE 2020 is offline or paper-based exam.
Q: How many seats at Christ University are offered through CULEE?
A: A total of 300 seats are offered at Christ University through CULEE.
Q: Is there any age limit to apply for CULEE?
A: There is no upper age limit to apply for CULEE. However, the candidate must be above 20 years of age to apply.
Q: Is there any negative marking in CULEE 2020?
A: yes, a 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Q: Can international candidates apply for CULEE 2020?
A: Yes, international candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for CULEE 2020:
- They must produce evidence of passing the qualifying examination in English medium or
- They must have IELTS 6.0 with no sub-score below 5.5 or TOEFL (paper) 550
Q: Is CULEE score enough to get admission into Christ University?
A: Along with a good CULEE score the candidates also have to go through Micro Presentation (MP), Skill Assessment (SA) and Personal Interview (PI) before getting admission.
Q: What are the best books to prepare for CULEE 2020?
A: Books that will help clear CULEE 2020 are:
- Objective General English by RS Aggarwal
- English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin
- Pearson General Knowledge
- Manorama Year Book
- Lucent’s General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey
- NCERT Mathematics
- Mathematics by RS Aggarwal