Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) has started counselling process of OJEE 2020 (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination) on 11th October. Candidates having valid JEE Main 2020 scores can register and lock their choices till 26th October.
To provide admission in the first year and lateral entry into various undergraduate, masters and lateral entry programmes, the Odisha state level entrance exam called the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2020 or OJEE 2020 is conducted by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board in January 2020. The official notification will be released by the conducting body in January 2020. OJEE provides entry to first-year Master’s Degree Courses such as MCA, MBA, M. Tech, M. Pharma, M. Arch, Integrated MBA, M. Plan, and lateral entry to B.Tech, B. Pharm, and MCA courses.
OJEE 2020 Schedule:
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) has announced that OJEE 2020 will be conducted from 12th October to 19th October 2020. Check all the important dates.
|Online Registration Starts
||12 May 2020
|Online Registration Close
||31 July 2020
|Registration window Re-opened
||22 - 23 September (Till 11.59 PM) 2020
||To be notified
|Date of Exam
||12 - 19 October 2020 (Announced)
||To be notified
||To be notified
OJEE 2020 Counselling Schedule:
|Registration & Choice Filling starts (Through JEE Main Scores)
||12 - 26 October 2020
|Round 1 seat allotment result
||28 October 2020
|Registration & Choice Filling starts (Through OJEE Scores)
||30 October - 3 November 2020
|Round 2 seat allotment result
||5 November 2020
|Round 3 seat allotment result
||12 November 2020
|Final Round seat allotment result
||15 November 2020
OJEE 2020 Admit Card:
The admit card for OJEE 2020 will be issued by the board after successful registration of the candidates. The admit card will be available on the official website 3rd week of April 2020. The candidates have to submit one copy of the admit with a signature of their invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
How To Download OJEE 2020 Admit Card Online?
- Go to the official website of OJEE.
- Find & go to the link ‘OJEE 2020 Admit Card’
- Log in to the website by using your respective application no and DOB.
- The admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the admit card for future use.
OJEE 2019 Admit card 2019 Out... Click Here To Download
OJEE 2020 Syllabus:
- BHMS, BAMS & B. Pharm Courses: 45 X 4 = 180 questions, 3 hours duration and 1 booklet. Candidates will have to appear either PCB or PCM as per their choice. The total numbers of questions are 135.
- Lateral Entry to B Tech: Total 120 questions and 2 hours duration. The number of questions will be of Engg Math (40), Engg Mechanics (40) and Basic Electrical Eng. (40).
- LE Pharma: 60 questions are of D Pharm course and 1-hour duration.
- LE BSc /+3Sc: There will be 60 questions and 1-hour duration (Mathematics-30, Physics-15, and Chemistry-15 questions).
- MCA: Total of 120 questions and 2 hours exam duration (Mathematics-60 and Computer Awareness-60.
- LE-MCA: There is a total of 120 questions and 2 hours exam duration (Mathematics-60 and Computer Awareness-60
- MBA: 120 questions, 2 hours duration and the different question sections are of like Verbal reasoning (40), Analytical reasoning (40), General Knowledge (10), Comprehension (20) & Comp and business fundamentals (10).
- Integrated MBA: Total 60 questions, 1-hour duration, and the different sections are of like Verbal reasoning (15), Analytical reasoning (15), General Knowledge (15) and Comprehension (15).
Moulding the future of engineering With 7 new trends
OJEE 2020 Exam Pattern:
- The mode of exam is offline.
- The exam duration will be 1 hour, 2 hours & 3 hours as per the courses.
- The questions are multiple choice types.
- The total number of questions for B.Pharma is 180, 120 for MBA/LE (B.Tech)/MCA/LE (MCA), 90 for M.Tech/M.Arch & 60 questions for LE (B.Pharma)/LE (B.Sc/+3 B.Sc)/Integrate MBA/M.Pharm in the examination.
- 45 questions each will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and either Mathematics or Biology.
- The total number of questions of verbal reasoning is 40, that of Analytical reasoning (40), General Knowledge (10), Comprehension (20), Comp and business fundamentals (10).
- (+ 4) marks will be given for each correct answer and (-1) for each wrong answer.
OJEE 2020 Cut-Off:
The cut-off mark for OJEE 2020 is the minimum mark required to be eligible for the admission procedure. Those who will score the same or above the cut-off mark will be eligible for the counseling session. The cut-off for OJEE 2020 will be released alongside the result of OJEE 2020 entrance exam.
OJEE 2020 Application Form:
The application form for OJEE 2020 has been released by the officials on the official website of OJEE 2020. The application got released on 1st week of February 2020. The candidates can apply for the OJEE 2020 entrance exam until the last date, which is 3rd week of March 2020 .
How To Apply For OJEE 2020?
The candidates will download the information brochure from the official website of OJEE to know the guidelines to fill the OJEE application form 2020. During the filling application form candidate will have six options like A, B, C, D, E, and F. The candidates have to choose one out of given six options. The application form of OJEE can be available from the 1st week of February 2020 and the last date of filing of application form will be the last week of March 2020. The candidates have to fill the personal details such as personal and education details and upload the photograph, signature and the left-hand thumb impression.
OJEE 2020 Application Fee:
The candidates can pay the application fee through online as well as the offline medium. In the online medium, they can use either Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking. In the offline medium, the students have to make an e-challan in the name of OJEE bank account with SBI. The application fee is deposited through online or offline (E-challan of SBI collect) and is non-refundable.
Trending engineering branches which are highest paid
OJEE 2020 Counseling:
- The counseling procedure will start soon after the release of the result.
- It will be conducted as per the rank list produced by the authorities.
- The rank list will be produced as per the performances of the candidates in the exam.
- The Counseling for OJEE 2020 will be conducted via online mode.
OJEE 2020 Result:
The result of OJEE 2020 will be declared on the official website of OJEE 2020. The result is mostly expected to be released in the first week of June. It will be declared by the Joint Entrance Examination Cell.
How To Check Your OJEE 2020 Result Online?
- Go to the official website of OJEE 2020
- Find & go to the link ‘OJEE 2020 Result’
- Log in to the website using the Application No & DOB
- Now check the result on the screen and download the scorecard for future reference.
Engineering in India and JEE Main
OJEE 2020 Answer Key:
The answer key for OJEE 2020 will be released by the conducting authorities soon after the commencement of the exam. The students who have appeared in the exam can evaluate their score, performance & probability for qualifying the exam.
OJEE 2020 Eligibility:
- Candidates should be the resident of Odisha state.
- No age limit for MBA, Integrated MBA, MCA, M. Pharma, M.Plan, M.Tech, and M.Arch.
Qualification Criteria for different courses:
- UG Courses: Candidates must have passed the class 12th examination from the Odisha board or any other recognized board.
- PG Courses: Candidates must have passed or appeared the bachelor’s degree in the respective field from any recognized board.
- Engineering Courses: Admission into B.Tech programme is done on the basis of JEE Main scores.
Lateral Entry (B.Tech or B.Pharma): Candidates must have passed the 3 years of diploma in engineering or pharmacy with 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates).
*NOTE: MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS: Candidates can get admission into MBBS, BDS, BHMS, and BAMS courses on the basis of NEET 2020.
OJEE 2020 FAQs:
Q: Who conducts the OJEE entrance exam?
A: The OJEE entrance test is conducted by the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board every year.
Q: I’m a non-residence of Odisha. Can I apply for OJEE 2020?
A: No. The candidates have to be the resident of Odisha to be eligible for OJEE 2020.
Q: What is the mode of the OJEE 2020 exam?
A: The OJEE Exam is conducted in both online and offline mode.
Q: How many exam centers are there for OJEE 2020?
A: The OJEE 2020 exam will be conducted in 20 exam cities in Odisha.
Q: How many options are there to select as exam centers for OJEE 2020?
A: You can enter three options for OJEE Exam centers in the application form.
Q: What is the marking scheme for OJEE 2020?
A: 4 marks will be added for each correct answer while 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Q: What are the time duration and no of questions in OJEE 2020 Lateral Entry (Pharmacy) and M.Pharmacy?
A: The exam will be held for 60 minutes and 60 questions will be asked.
Q: What are the documents required at the time of counseling?
A: The required documents are-
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th class
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Candidate passport size photograph
- OJEE 2020 Admit Card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate (if applicable)
- Scorecard of OJEE 2020
- Scorecard of JEE Mains 2020 (if applicable)
Q: How many seats are reserved for women in the B.Tech program?
A: As per the Government policies, 30% of seats are reserved for women candidates in B.E/B. Tech and B.Arch programs.