Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) has announced to conduct an OJEE (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination) Special Entrance Test for candidates who did not qualify the JEE Main 2020 exam. The registration for this special entrance test will start from 12 May and will end on 31 May. However, the candidates can pay the application fee until 5 June 2020. The exam date will be announced in a short period of time by the authorities.
OJEE 2020 Special Entrance Test Dates
|Registration starts||12 May 2020|
|Registration ends||30 May 2020|
|Application fee payment last date||5th June 2020|
|Exam date||To be notified|
JEE Main 2020 to be Conducted from July 18, Says HRD Minister
About OJEE Special Entrance Test
- The exam will be conducted only for unqualified JEE main candidates
- The test will be held as per JEE Main syllabus
- The test will be conducted for admission into 4-year b.tech courses in all government and private engineering colleges in Odisha
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of OJEE
- Click on "Application Form for B.Tech"
- Register yourself and create a password
- Fill the application form
- Upload photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression
- Pay the application fee
To provide admission in the first year and lateral entry into various undergraduate, masters and lateral entry programmes, the Odisha state level entrance exam called the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2020 or OJEE 2020 is conducted by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board in January 2020. OJEE provides entry to first-year Master’s Degree Courses such as MCA, MBA, M. Tech, M. Pharma, M. Arch, Integrated MBA, M. Plan, and lateral entry to B.Tech, B. Pharm and MCA courses.
OJEE Preparation Tips
Which Engineering Branches Have Maximum Chances of Getting a Job?