Q: Who conducts TS PGECET 2021?
A: Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) conducts TS PGECET 2020.
Q: What are the programs offered through TS PGECET 2021 exam?
A: ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch and Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) are the programs offered through this exam.
Q: What is the mode of the exam TS PGECET 2021?
A: The exam is conducted in online mode.
Q: What is the validity of TS PGECET Score?
A: The validity of TS PGECET Score is one year.
Q: What is the time duration for TS PGECET 2021?
A: The time duration for the exam TS PGECET 2021 is 120 minutes.
Q: What is the marking scheme for PGECET 2021?
A: +1 for each correct answer & No negative marking in TS PGECET 2021.
Q: What is the total mark for TS PGECET 2021?
A: The total mark for TS PGECET 2021 is 120 minutes.
Q: Is their any scope for GATE qualifiers?
A: Yes, GATE qualifiers are not required to appear for the examination. They can directly apply for admissions to M.Tech Programs based on their GATE Scores and GATE qualifiers will be given more preference than others at the time of admission.
Q: What are the documents required at the time of Counselling?
A: Here is the list of documents required at the time of counselling-
- TS PGECET 2021 Rank Card/ Scorecard
- Original class 10 marks
- Graduation Certificate
- Caste Certificate for reserved categories
- Domicile (Law) certificate of parents
- Income Certificate
- Original Aadhar Card or Residence certificate
Q: What are the documents required at the exam center in the exam day?
A: The documents required in the exam day-
- TS PGCERT 2021 admit card
- photo identification proof like driving license, passport, PAN card, voter Id, Aadhaar card or a notarized affidavit (in English) with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address (Originals)
- valid category certificate in original and an attested photocopy for SC/ST/PD.