CEPT University conducts the CEPT Entrance Exam for admission to UG and PG programs in Interior Design, Urban Design, Management, Architecture, Design, and Construction Technology, etc.
CEPT 2021 Application form submission last date is 10th April. Candidates can register for the exam by going through the official website.
The UG course offered by CEPT are: The PG course offered by CEPT are:
|MArch in Architectural Design||MArch/ MA in Regeneration & Conservation|
|Master of Landscape Architecture||MArch/ MA in Architectural History & Theory|
|Master of Urban Management||Master of Technology in Construction Engineering and Management|
|Master of Technology in Structural Engineering Design||Master of Technology in Geomatics|
|Master of Technology in Building Energy Performance||MDes Interior Design|
|MDes Furniture Design||MDes Building Products & Systems|
|International Master of Interior Architectural Design||-|
CEPT 2021 exam Highlight:
|Name of Exam||CEPT 2021|
|Exam conducting body||CEPT University, Ahmadabad (Gujarat)|
|Mode of exam||offline|
|Medium of exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||180 minutes(3 hours)|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions, Drawing Questions, Descriptive Question Numbers are distinct in every test paper|
|Course offered||Bachelor Course in Design & Planning (BID, BUD, & BCT) PG Programme in various streams|
Schedule for CEPT 2021:
|Last date of Submission of CEPT Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form||12th April 2021|
|CEPT Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card Release||To be announced|
|CEPT Entrance Exam||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result for CEPT Entrance Exam 2021||To be announced|
|Personal Interview Round||To be announced|
|Counseling Process||To be announced|
Admit card of CEPT 2021:
- you can download the admit card by visiting CEPT University official website www.cept.ac.in or www.admissions.cept.ac.in
- Keep one Photo ID Proof in original form with Admit Card for verification purpose e.g. PAN Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, School Id Card, etc.
- Without Admit Card you can enter the CEPT 2021 exam center.
Download Process of CEPT 2021:
Syllabus for CEPT 2021:
Syllabus completely depends on the course that you want to study. so you can complete the syllabus according to the needs.
- Some basic question comes from
- the topic in which you want to further study.
- Standard of Mathematics Questions will be as per the syllabus of Class 12th.
- Standard of English Questions will be as per the syllabus of Class 10th
- For master’s courses, candidates will be asked questions from subjects and topics studied in the bachelor’s course.
The pattern of CEPT 2021 entrance:
CEPT Entrance Exam 2021 is a 03 hours offline Pen Paper Based Test. Questions will be of Objective type, Drawing and Design, and Descriptive Answer Questions. each section has different and nonsimilar questions. No negative mark will be count in CEPT 2021 entrance test.
|Exam Name||CEPT 2021|
|Number of Papers||01|
|Number of Sections||Depends on the course you applied|
|Type of Question||MCQs, Drawing and Design, and Descriptive Answer Questions|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes (03 hours)|
|Medium of Exam||English|
Cut-off for CEPT 2021:
Cut-off depends on the separates factors and the course You apply.
- Score secured in the CEPT 2021 Entrance.
- Performance in the personal interview
- A separate merit list will be prepared for Gujarat Domicile and Non-Gujarat Domicile.
Application-form of CEPT 2021:
The Application process of CEPT 2021 are divide into four partsStep 1. Registration:
Go to the registration portal and get registered by entering valid email id, mobile number, name, etc
Step 2. Filling of the relevant information:
The form will have various sections like Qualification, personal and contact details, name, gender, nationality, caste, date of birth, etc.
Academic details such as the name of the institution mark scored, subjects studied, etc of Class X, XII and qualifying exam.
Contact details such as an address, mobile number, and email ID each of which has to be filled carefully.
Step 3. Uploading of documents:
upload scanned copies of photograph, signature, and other relevant documents in the prescribed specification.
Step 4. Payment
Candidate can Payment the application fee through online via net banking, phone pay, etc
|Application fee of CEPT 2021||Rs 500|
Counseling of CEPT 2021:
- the candidates who have obtained higher rank will be admitted first with the help of reserved seats.
- After the declaration of result, shortlisted candidates will be informed to deposit course registration fees.
- all the information relating to counseling will be mentioned on the official website of CEPT University.
- Detailed information about courses and their scope will be described during counseling
- After counseling the course fee hosel fee and the etc will be given by the candidates.
- Admission will be finalized after reporting by the candidate to counseling, and submission of the admission fee.
- If a candidate fails to submit an admission fee within the given time then that sheat will be given to the waiting list candidates.
- after successfully admission no chances will be taken by the candidates toward course and campus
- Candidates can withdraw from admission within a time limit. The fee paid for registration and hostel is reimbursed after deducting some amount against admission processing charges.
Documents during counseling of CEPT 2021 are
- Score Card of CEPT 2021
- Admit Card of CEPT 2021
- Detailed Marks Certificate of Class 10
- Detailed Marks Certificate of Class 12
- Migration/Transfer Certificate from the previous board
- Character Certificate or Certificate of Conduct from the institution previously studied
- Sports/NCC/PH certificate, if applicable
- Caste/Category certificate issued by the competent authority (Only for candidates other than General Category)
- Income Certificate or Proof of Income
- Identity Proof of Candidate
- Passport sized pictures of the candidate
Result of CEPT 2021:
Procedure to Download CEPT 2021 Results:
Answer key of CEPT 2021:
The answer key possibly available online after the CEPT 2021 entrance exam. Follow the steps to check the answer key:
- Go to the official site of CEPT
- Click on CEPT 2021 Answer key
- The answer key page will display on the screen
- Download the answer key for future use
Eligibility for CEPT 2021:
The Eligibility Criteria depends on the Course you applied for further study.
|Course||Exam to be clear||Minimum Score|
|Master of Urban Management||Graduation in Any Stream||Aggregate 55% and 50% for SC / ST / SEBC candidate|
|Master of Design||Graduation in Design or Architecture or Interior Design, Construction Technology or Diploma in Interior Design (12+4)||Aggregate 55% and 50% for SC / ST / SEBC candidate|
|Master of Landscape Architecture||Graduation in Architecture from Institute recognized by Council of Architecture||Aggregate 55% and 50% for SC / ST / SEBC candidate|
|Master of Landscape Design||Master’s degree in any of the disciplines like Botany, Ecology, Horticulture, Geography, Agriculture, Forestry, Geology, Hydrology or similar natural sciences. B.Tech / B.E. in Civil Engineering, Interior Design or Planning from recognized Universities||Aggregate 55% and 50% for SC / ST / SEBC candidate|
|Master of Technology in - Construction Engineering and Management||Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering / Construction Technology / Environmental Engineering||Aggregate 55% and 50% for SC / ST / SEBC candidate|
|Master of Technology in - Structural Engineering Design||Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering / Construction Technology / Environmental Engineering||Aggregate 55% and 50% for SC / ST / SEBC candidate|
|Master of Technology in Geomatics||Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering / Computer Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Information Technology / Water Resources / Agriculture / Planning OR Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Basic Science / Earth Science / Climate Science / Environment Science / Information Technology / Disaster Management / Geography Applicant must have cleared XII Examination in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.||Aggregate 55% and 50% for SC / ST / SEBC candidate|
|Master of Technology in Building Energy Performance||Applicant must have cleared XII Examination in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects||Aggregate 55% and 50% for SC / ST / SEBC candidate|
|Bachelor of Urban Design||10 + 2 with any streams (Science, Commerce and Arts / Humanities) OR Diploma (10+3 pattern) of any stream||Aggregate 55% and 50% for SC / ST / SEBC candidate|
|Bachelor of Interior Design||10 + 2 with any streams (Science, Commerce and Arts / Humanities) OR Diploma (10+3 pattern) of any stream||Aggregate 55% and 50% for SC / ST / SEBC candidate|
|Bachelor of Construction Technology||10 + 2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer as an optional subject||Aggregate 55% and 50% for SC / ST / SEBC candidate|
Q: what is the full form of CEPT?
A: CEPT stands for the Center for Environmental Planning and Technology.
Q: In which besides the cutoff will be given in CEPT 2021?
A: it depends on various factors like score secured in the CEPT 2021 Entrance, Performance in the personal interview, A separate merit list will be prepared for Gujarat Domicile and Non-Gujarat Domicile.
Q: What are the Eligibility criteria for CEPT 2021?
A: It completely depends on the course you apply for study. for UG and PG course minimum scores in +2 and Graduation is 55% for general and 5% relaxation for SC/ST/SEBC.
Q: How are the questions Pattern of CEPT 2021?
A: CEPT Entrance Exam 2021 is a 03 hours offline Pen Paper Based Test. Questions will be of Objective type, Drawing and Design, and Descriptive Answer Questions. each section has different and nonsimilar questions. No negative mark will be count in CEPT 2021 entrance test.
Q: What is the application fee of CEPT 2021?
A: The application fee of CEPT 2021 is Rs 500.