National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) will declare final results for NIFT 2020 on March 2, 2020, for candidates who appeared in the entrance process for admission to B.Des, B.F.Tech, MFM, M.Des, M.F.Tech courses. Once results are declared, applicants will be selected for further interview and document verification after they qualified in results.
Note: As it is advised for any national level exam like UPSC CDS , UPSC IAS, etc,applicants of NIFT must also take print out of result for future reference.
The counselling session of successful applicants will commence from June 2020 after the results have been published.
How to check NIFT Results 2020?
Following are the below-mentioned steps to check your result:
1- Go to the NIFT 2020 Exam official website. Candidates who appeared in NIFT 2020 exam can check their results from link provided below.
2- Click on the result link.
3- Enter NIFT Application Number and Date of Birth.
4- Click on Submit Button to view results.
5- Save and take printout of NIFT Scorecard for future references.
Cancellation of Admission
1. If NIFT is not satisfied with character, past behaviour or antecedents of a candidate, it can refuse to admit him/her to any course of study at any Campus or cancel the admission at a later stage.
2. If at any stage it is found that a candidate has got admission in any Campus /Programme on the basis of false information, or by hiding relevant facts or if it is found that admission was given due to any mistake or oversight, the admission granted to such candidate shall be liable to be cancelled forthwith without any notice at any time during the
course of his/ her studies by the DG-NIFT and fee deposited by the candidate will be forfeited.
3. If a candidate does not report to the allotted / re-allotted NIFT campus within 7 days of commencement of the session, the admission of the candidate will stand cancelled without any intimation and the tuition fee paid shall be forfeited.
4. It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that they are eligible and fulfill all the conditions prescribed for admission. Before issue of admission receipt at the time of allotment of seats, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills all eligibility criteria as laid down in Admission brochure.
5. The merit ranking will be valid only for the programme/ category for which the candidate has appeared and cannot be utilized for admission to any other programme/ category. Further, the merit ranking of the candidate shall be valid only for the academic session 2020-21.