The National Institute of Design has successfully conducted the NID DAT 2021 prelim exam yesterday on 14th March. The exam was held in a pen-paper mode in 23 cities across India. The exam was conducted for admission to B.Des and M.Des programs in Design. The exam is a 2 tier entrance exam. The result will be declared soon. It will be provided at the admission portal of the official website: admissions.nid.edu. The shortlisted candidates in the prelim exam will be invited to appear in the main exam.
Exam Day Analysis:
- BDes paper was held from 10 am to 1 pm and it has two parts. part 1 exam was objective with 70 questions and part 2 was subjective with 30 questions.
- MDes paper was held in 3 parts- paper 1, paper 2, and paper 3.
- Paper 1 exam was conducted from 10 to 10.30 am, Paper 2 exam was conducted from 10.30 am to 12.30 pm, and Paper 3 exam was conducted from 12.30 pm to 2.30 pm.
- In BDes all 2 papers were of medium difficulty and the Aptitude section was easy to comprehend by the students.
- In MDes all the question papers were a little bit changing than the previous year but also challenging.
- The practical and diagram section was quite difficult and the GK part was quite easier.
- This year All the questions of this exam quite lengthier than the previous year's exam.
- A total of 36 questions were asked. Out of this no 1 to no. 31 were multiple choice and no. 31 to no. 36 were subjective-type questions.
- The pictorial and drawing section was quite tricky and time-consuming.
- The reasoning and logical section were moderately easier.
- All these papers were quite difficult than expected.
How to check the exam result:
- Go to the official website admission.nid.edu
- Click on the NID DAT Result tab
- A new page will open on the screen
- Candidates have to give their login credential
- After log in the result will display on the screen
- Download the result and save it
NID DAT campus wise expected cut off:
|Catagory||NID Ahmedabad||NID Andhra Pradesh||NID Madhya Pradesh||NID Haryana||NID Assam|
Also know about