In order to boost the UCEED 2021 preparation, IIT Bombay has prepared the practice set or sample practice paper which will be available on the official website of UCEED. It is mandatory for the UCEED aspirants to practice the sample papers which will help them to identify their weak areas and prepare accordingly.
Read here : UCEED 2021 Syllabus, Exam pattern, and Admit Card
Benefits of Solving UCEED 2021 Sample Paper
- The UCEED 2021 sample paper can help the students to speed up their problem-solving skills and along with increasing the speed, the candidates will be able to understand the total time consumption procedure which will help you to strategize the time as exactly how much time they should give to which question.
- Students will get acquainted with the UCEED question pattern by practicing regularly. Solving the UCEED sample paper 2021 can increase the accuracy percentage is a commendable step ahead to score well.
- Aspiring candidates who have applied for UCEED will get a brief idea about the difficulty level of the exam. They can recognize which topic they need to focus on more for UCEED 2021.
- In every examination, confidence is the key to success. So by solving the UCEED 2021 sample paper will enhance the confidence level of a student and it will let the fear of examination to come out.
How to Get the UCEED sample practice paper link:
- Go to the official site of UCEED 2021 at uceed.iitb.ac.in
- Then a tab will be showing “UCEED Sample/Practice Link”, click on the “Click Here” tab below.
- After clicking the link you will be redirected to the new page where the login credentials are already filled up.
- You just need to click on the “Sign In” and start your practice.
Syllabus for UCEED 2021
The UCEED 2021 examination questions consist of two parts - Part A and Part B. The details of the topics asked in the exam are mentioned below.
UCEED - Part A Syllabus:
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Environmental and Social Awareness
- Visualization and Spatial Ability
- Observation and Design Sensitivity
- Design thinking and problem solving
- Language and Creativity
UCEED - Part B Syllabus:
Read also : Give Wings To Your Creativity With Designing Careers