NIFT 2020 Counselling registration has begun by the National Institute of Fashion Technology today i.e on August 8. There will be multiple rounds of NIFT Counselling 2020.
It is highly recommended that the students need to pay the notified admission fee for their semester in NIFT immediately at the counselling campus. In the failure of which, the offer will be withdrawn and the candidate will lose his/her candidature.
Following are the steps for registration for Counselling of NIFT 2020:
- Candidates will have to register by clicking on the official link which is niftadmissions.in
- Register using all the necessary information
- Login to the Account and upload the documents as per the programme and category
- After Uploading the documents, Pay the Counselling fees
Note: The payment of admission fee can be made through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Wallet or UPI.
- After Successful payment and uploading the documents, NIFT Officials will verify it and a Zoom meeting link will be sent with their respective date of counselling and further instructions.
- Registered candidate must be present for counselling on the scheduled date through Zoom Meeting Link shared after the successful verification process.
- After approval seat will be allotted to the candidate and download allotment letter option will be enabled in the candidate registration portal.
|NIFT 2020 Result||June 25, 2020|
|NIFT Counselling Registration for UG & PG||August 8-13,2020|
|Master of Fashion Management||August 20, 2020 onwards|
|Master of Design||August 20, 2020 onwards|
|Masters of Fashion Technology||August 21 and 22, 2020|
|Bachelors of Design||to be notified|
|Bachelors of Fashion Technology||to be notified|