UCEED 2020 Answer key for Part A will be released today i.e. on 21 January 2020. The Official Answer key for the UCEED 2020 entrance will be made available on the official website of UCEED. Students can download the same by logging into the official website with the registered email id. and password.
|Online registration with a regular fee||9th Oct to 15th Nov 2019|
|Admit card available for download from||From 1st Jan 2020|
|Date of UCEED 2020 examination||18th Jan 2020 (SATURDAY ) 10:00-13:00 Hrs|
|Release of draft answer key for Part A||21 Jan 2020|
|Last date for sending comments about draft answer key for Part A||27 Jan 2020|
|Release of final answer key for Part A||Feb 4, 2020|
|Declaration of result||4th March 2020|
Read Also, Interior Designing Courses in India
Steps To Download Answer key
1. Open the official website of UCEED.
2. Login with the registered email id. and password.
3. Click on the Answer key tab.
4. The answer key will be displayed on the screen.
5. Download the answer key and use it to cross check the performance in the exam and determine the score.
Read Also, Interior Designing as a Career: A Profession Adding Style and Comfort to Living
Today only the Part A of the Answer key will be released, and if any student wants to challenge the official Answer key, they have to at first raise a complain for the same on UCEED official website. The last date to challenge the UCEED Answer key 2020 is 27 January 2020. Students can challenge the Answer key with in this window only. The final Answer key will be released on 4th February 2020.
Steps to Challenge the Answer key:
1. Go to the official website of UCEED.
2. Click on the " Answer key " tab.
3. Enter with your Login Credentials (Email id and Password)
4. "Challenge the Answer key" Click on this tab.
5. Choose the answers to be challenged and then "Click on Save your Claims".
6. Upload the valid proof of documents required.
7. Click on Submit and pay the fee if required.
Read Also, Give Wings To Your Creativity With Designing Careers
Read Also, Fashion designing: Career, courses, and top institutes