The registration for DAT (Design Aptitude Test) 2021 has been started by MITID( MIT Institute of Design) on 22nd October, 2020 at their official web portal. The interested applicants can register through by visiting official website of MITID.dat.net.in. The exam for DAT will be offline mode i.e. pen and paper mode.
The MITID DAT (Design Aptitude Test) i 2021is conducted for getting admission to B.Des and M.Des jointly by MIT ID( MIT Institute of Design), MIT University Shillong and Avantika University Ujjain. There will be two phases for admission into MIT ID DAT 2021. In First phase , applicants have to clear the DAT entrance exam. After clearing exam , for second phase they would be called for Studio Test and Personal Interview by Institute in Pune.
Important dates for MIT DAT 2021:
|Registration started for MIT DAT 2021||22nd October, 2020|
|Last date for registration||28th February, 2021|
|Exam date for DAT||4th April, 2021|
|Announcement of MIT DAT result||19th April. 2021|
Process to register for MIT DAT 2021:
- Go to the official website of MITID, dat.net.in.
- New applicants have to provide their email id, contact number ,password for registration and get a link in their email id for verification. Already existed or registered applicant can login by giving their registered email id and password.
- Applicants have to upload their required documents and other details asking on the screen.
- Click on "Declaration" option and submit the form.
- Now applicants have to make payment for registration MITID DAT 2021. Application form will be accepted after successful fee payment by applicants.
- Admit card will be send to applicant registered email id. Applicants are requested to download their respective admit card and take a print of MITID DAT admit card for further notice.