CEED 2021 Syllabus:
Syllabus of CEED 2021 is always published along with the examination brochure on the official website of CEED. Students can download the official brochure to know the detailed syllabus of the examination like the chapters of different subjects that will be asked in the exam questionnaire. The syllabus consists of all the detailed elaboration of important subjects that will be asked in the Entrance Examination. It is very important for the students to know the detailed syllabus of the examination to avoid any kind of confusion during the examination process. Those candidates who're appearing for the entrance exam are advised to go through the syllabus released by the authorities before starting their preparation for the exam. CEED 2021 syllabus will contain the chapters and topics from where the questions will be asked in the entrance exam. The syllabus of CEED 2021 prescribed by the authorities will help the aspiring candidates in saving a lot of time along with knowing what to study and what to avoid. Here are the topics which the candidates should focus for the CEED 2021:
CEED 2021 Syllabus (Part A):
- Visualization and spatial ability: Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to test the understanding of transformation and/or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships.
- Environmental and social awareness: General awareness of environmental factors such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources etc., and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure, and environment. Awareness of design terminologies, social and cultural connection with the design, history of the designed artifact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses. History of art, sculpture, and literature.
- Analytical and logical reasoning: Ability to analyse given information logically and select the most appropriate solutions. Ability to weigh opinions, arguments, or solutions against appropriate criteria. Ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of a number of statements is the most accurate
- response to a posed question.
- Language and creativity: Ability to understand passages in commonly used English language. Ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives, ability to distinguish innovative options and think out of the box.
- Design thinking and problem-solving: Ability to understand the context, the users, and the constraints and select the most appropriate solution for a given design problem.
- Observation and design sensitivity: Ability to detect concealed properties in day-to-day life and think critically about them. Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
CEED 2021 Syllabus (Part B):
- Drawing: Ability to draw products, people or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading.
- Creativity: Ability to think out of the box and come up with unique as well as diverse solutions.
- Communication skills: Ability to communicate concepts and ideas clearly with the help of text and visuals.
- Problem identification skills: Ability to understand the user and the context, knowledge of properties of materials and their appropriate use in design, etc.
Get Details of CEED Exam Pattern. Click Here