CEED 2021 (Common Entrance Exam for Design) last date to apply has been extended by IIT Bombay (Conducting Authority) till 17th October 2020. The registration process started on 9th September 2020. However, candidates can apply for the exam till 24th October (with late fees). The CEED 2021 exam will be conducted on 17th January 2021. IIT Bombay has also released the official brochure for CEED 2021. Interested candidates must check the CEED 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying.
CEED 2021 New Schedule (Important Dates):
|Registration starts||9 September 2020|
|Registration ends||17 October 2020|
|Registration ends (Rs 500 late fee)||24 October 2020|
|Admit card available||1 January 2021|
|CEED 2021 Exam Date||17 January 2021 (9 AM - 12 PM)|
|Provisional Answer Key release||21 January 2021|
|Last date to challenge answer key||24 January 2021|
|Final Answer Key release||31 January 2021|
|Result declaration||10 March 2021|
Steps to Apply for UCEED 2021:
- Go to the official website of CEED (ceed.iitb.ac.in)
- Click on the "Registration Form" tab.
- Then click on "Register"
- Fill all the required details
- After successful registration, a password will be generated. Students need to save the password for future use.
- Using the provided email id and password, students need to fill the application form
- Then, upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fee of Rs 3200 (Rs 1600 for Female/SC/ST/PwD candidates) through online mode.
To Apply for CEED 2021, Click Here