CEED 2021 Answer Key:
Highlights of CEED Answer Key:
- The answer key of CEED will be available only for part A of CEED 2021.
- IIT Bombay will be releasing two sets of CEED 2021 answer key- Draft and Final.
- Candidates also have an option to challenge the answer key of CEED 2021. Candidates can send the objections regarding the answer key to IIT Bombay.
- The final answer key of CEED 2021 will be released after taking into account all the feedback sent by the candidates. The final answer key of Part A will be released after the exam has been conducted.
Steps to Download Answer key:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the CEED (www.ceed.iitb.ac.in)
Step 2: Click on the link displaying, 'Draft Answer Key for Part-A'.
Step 3: The CEED Part-A Draft Answer key will appear on your screen in a PDF file format.
Step 4: Download and save the PDF file for future use.
How to Calculate Score Using Answer key:
1st step – Download the answer key and question paper and start cross-checking the answers of each section.
2nd step – Cross-check the answer and mark the correct and incorrect answer.
3rd step – After that, add the marks as per the given answer key:
|Section||Marks if Correct||Marks if Wrong|
In case of no attempt, 0 marks is awarded
4th step – Now, calculate the score of each section by following the given below formula:
- To caculate the score of NAT section:
3 X (no. of correct answers) – 0 X (no. of wrong answers)
- To calculate the scores of the MSQ section:
2X (no. of correct answers) – 0.2 X (no. of wrong answers)
- To calculate the scores of the MCQ section:
2 X (no. of correct answers) – 0.6X (no. of wrong answers)
5th step – Now, caculate the total score in part A of the exam by adding all the sum;
Score of CEED = NAT+MSQ+MCQ
How to challenge the answer key
Step 1: Go to the Official Website of CEED (www.ceed.iitb.ac.in)
Step 2: Click on the Answer Key tab in the Notification Tab.
Step 3: Enter the Login credentials like the Registration Number and Date of Birth.
Step 4: Students have to select the answers to be Challenged and then click on "Save Your Claims"
Step 5: Upload the Required proof of Documents to justify the claims
Step 6: Pay the prescribed Fee amount (if required)