CEED 2021 Admit Card:
The admit card for CEED 2021 will be available only for those candidates who have successfully Registered/Submitted the Application Form. The candidates will be able to access the admit card by visiting the official website. The admit card will be available from 1st of January till the date of examination. It is a mandatory object for the exam. No candidates will be allowed to appear in the exam without the admit card. The candidates are advised to take more than one printout of the admit card for the entrance exam. The admit card should be produced at the exam hall upon demand. There are certain details that are mentioned in the Admit card/Hall Ticket like the Test Ticket Number/Admit Card Number, Test Date, Test Center Timings, Candidate's Name as mentioned in the Application Form, and many other details. If there is an error in the admit card then the student should report a complaint regarding the same to the Conducting authority of the CEED Examination i.e. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mumbai. Once the complaint is registered the Conducting authority will send the revised Admit card to the candidate through registered email id.(given during the time of registration).It is mandatory for the Candidate has to appear for the exam along with the admit card, without the admit card/hall ticket, no student will be allowed to attain the exam.
How To Download CEED Admit Card 2021 Online?
Go to the Official website of CEED. (http://www.ceed.iitb.ac.in/2021/)
Click the on the Admit Card Download Section. Then the page will redirect to the Admit card downloading page.
After reaching to the admit card download page the students are required Log in into the website using the Registered login id and date of birth.
Check the details mentioned in the admit card are properly mentioned or appropriate. This is because, if on the examination day any kind of misprint or error of details is found in the admit card, then the student will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
After checking all the details mentioned in the Admit Card, the aspirant needs to download the Admit card and take a print our of the same for future use.
Details Presents in Admit Card:
How to Report Problem Regarding the Admit Card?
Candidates need to thoroughly go through their CEED 2021 admit card. In case there is any discrepancy in their admit card then candidates need to report the same to CEED authorities. For CEED 2021 exam, candidates need to report any discrepancy in their admit card on the day of the design entrance exam. Till last year, candidates had to report issues in their CEED admit card through email but this year, aspirants need to fill a form that would be available with IIT Bombay
Documents Required with CEED 2021 Admit Card to the Exam Center:
CEED 2021 Admit Card must be necessarily carried by a candidate to enter the examination center. The admit card will be used to authenticate the identity of the candidate. Along with the admit card, candidates have to carry a photocopy of a proof of identity.
The POI document can be any one of these:
1. Voter ID
2. PAN Card
3. Aadhar Card
4. Driving License
5. Ration Card
The invigilator verifies the candidate’s identity by matching the details of the admit card with the presented document.
NOTE: If a candidate does not have a valid ID, he/she can download the ‘Identity Certificate’ from CEED website. He/She has to fill it, paste a photograph in the given space and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer. It will be accepted as a Proof of Identity at the examination center.
Exam Day Instructions
Instructions to be followed are written on the back of the admit card. Some quick tips for the exam day:
1. The exam starts at the time given on the provisional admit card. Candidate should reach the exam venue 90 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam.
2. CEED 2021 is an online examination, thus it will start at the exact time.
3. A computer system is allotted to each candidate.
4. There will be a login screen in front of you. Contact the invigilator if you can’t see the login screen.
5. Ten minutes before the test time, you will be prompted to log in.
6. Enter your Roll No. and date of birth.
7. Successful log in attempt will take you to a screen with this information:
a. Personal details: Check all your details carefully. Click ‘I agree’ to continue to the test.
b. Exam Instructions: Read all the information given about the test.
c. Click on the button ‘I am ready to begin’.
8. The questions are of objective type, one option is correct out of the four given. Candidates have to choose one with a mouse click.
9. Click ‘Save and next’ to save the marked response and move to the next question.
10. You can come back to the question by clicking ‘Mark for review’.
11. To clear the marked answer, click ‘Clear response’.
12. If the student is not comfortable, the font size can be increased or decreased by asking the invigilator.
13. The remaining time is shown on the screen.
14. To go and read the instructions at any point of time, click on ‘Instructions’.
15. Calculators, Pagers, Cell phones and other electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the examination hall.
16. Candidates are not allowed to leave the hall before the test’s end time.
17. Candidate should inform the invigilator immediately in case of any technical problem.
CEED 2021 Exam Centers: