CEED 2021 (Common Entrance Exam for Design) last date to apply has been extended by IIT Bombay (Conducting Authority) till 31st October 2020. Previously the registration process was scheduled to conclude on 17th October 2020. The registration process has already started on 9th September 2020. However, candidates can apply for the exam until 7th November (with late fees). The CEED 2021 exam will be conducted on 17th January 2021. Interested candidates must check the CEED 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying.
CEED 2021 New Schedule (Important Dates):
|Registration starts||9th September 2020|
|Registration ends||31st October 2020|
|Registration ends (Rs 500 late fee)||7th November 2020|
|Admit card available||1st January 2021|
|CEED 2021 Exam Date||17th January 2021 (9 AM - 12 PM)|
|Provisional Answer Key release||21st January 2021|
|Last date to challenge answer key||24th January 2021|
|Final Answer Key release||31st January 2021|
|Result declaration||10th March 2021|
Read Here: UCEED 2021 Registration Extended.
Steps to Apply for UCEED 2021:
- Go to the official website of CEED (ceed.iitb.ac.in)
- Click on the "Registration Form" tab.
- Then click on "Register"
- Fill in all the required details
- After successful registration, a password will be generated. Students need to save the password for future use.
- Using the provided email id and password, students need to fill the application form
- Then, upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fee of Rs 3200 (Rs 1600 for Female/SC/ST/PwD candidates) through online mode.
To Apply for CEED 2021, Click Here