NIFT 2022 Answer Key:
The Answer Key is the collection of the right answers to the questions of the exam. The answer key helps the students to evaluate their performance and score in the exam.
National Institute of Fashion Technology will release NIFT 2022 answer key in online mode. For raising any objection against the answer key the candidate should pay an amount of Rs 500 per objection.
The Candidate can evaluate their raw score by checking the answer key.
|NIFT Answer Key 2022 released date||21st February 2022|
Steps to Download the Answer Key:
- Go to the official website of NIFT which is applyadmission.net
- Click on the download NIFT answer key
- A new window will open wherein the candidates will have to provide their roll number, program, question booklet series, date of birth.
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen
- Evaluate your scores
Steps to raise objections against the Answer key:
- Go to the official website which is nift.ac.in.
- Click on the answer key
- Match the responses and raise objections in online mode
- For every objection raised against the answer key of NIFT, candidates would have to pay Rs 500 in online mode.
If the candidates do not submit the objections within the stipulated time, then the objections would not be accepted and candidates would not have any legal claim for re-evaluation at a later stage.
If the candidate’s objection regarding any particular question is found to be correct by the subject experts, then the fee collected from the candidate for that particular question would be refunded otherwise not.