NID DAT 2021 Result:
The Result for NID DAT 2021 will be released by the authorities on the due date. However, the results will be declared separately at different times for prelims & main exams. The result of the exams will be followed by the provisional & final answer keys. The NID 2021 merit list generated will be on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in all 3 tests, that is DAT, studio test, and personal interview.
Steps to Check NID DAT
- Go to the official website of NID DAT
- Click on "NID DAT 2021 Result"
- Provide your email id and password
- Click on "Submit"
- The result will appear on the screen
- Download and take a print out for future use
NID Shortlisting Criteria:
NID provides admission through marks secured in NID DAT Prelims and Mains exams. For the year 2021, the weightage of shortlisting has been changed. This time weightage of the NID DAT Mains exam has been reduced.
|NID DAT Prelims exam||70%|
|NID DAT Mains exam||30% (online interaction)|
NID DAT Merit List:
The merit list of NID DAT 2021 prelims and mains exams are published separately. Those candidates who are in the merit list of the Prelims exam, need to appear studio test and Interview round as per the schedule. The final merit is prepared based on the marks secured in all the sections. The merit list prepared is category wise i.e. for Open, General-EWS, OBC, SC, ST, and PwD category candidates. A separate merit list is prepared for candidates overseas. The final merit list is prepared according to the percentile score.
NID DAT 2021 Tie-Break Criteria:
If 2 or more candidates get the same score in the NID DAT 2021 Mains exam, the tie-break will be done according to the following criteria:
- Higher rank to the candidate who scored more marks in Prelims exam
- If the tie still persists, higher rank will be given to the candidate who secured higher marks in NID DAT Part II Prelims exam
- If the tie still persists, higher rank will be given to the candidate who secured higher marks in question number 25, 26, 27 in NID DAT Part II Prelims exam
- If the tie still persists, higher rank will be given to the candidate who secured higher marks in question number 25 in NID DAT Part II Prelims exam