National Institute of Design (NID) released the Admit Card/Hall Ticket of NID DAT M.Des for Mains on 2nd March 2020. Candidates can now download the NID DAT 2020 M.Des Mains Admit card from the official website of NID. The examination Conducting Authority (National Institute of Design) publishes the Hall ticket/Admit Card for Mains exam to the candidates who qualified the prelims exam. Test-takers must carry the NID DAT M.Des Hall Ticket for mains exam along with a valid identity card to the exam centres. NID DAT mains exam will be held tentatively from the second week of March to second week of April. Students can download their Admit card by clicking in the link provided below.
Click to Know More about NID DAT
|Release of NID DAT 2020 M.Des Mains Admit Card||March 2, 2020|
|NID DAT Mains Exam||Second week of March to second week of April, 2020|
|NID DAT Mains Result||First week of May|
Steps to download the Admit card
1. Visit the official website (Click here)
2. Enter the registered email id, password and verification code which will shown on the display
3. Click on the ‘Submit’ button
4. NID DAT M.Des Admit Card for Mains exam will be exhibit on the screen
5. Check the details mentioned on the admit card before you download it
6. Download the hall ticket and take the print out of the same
If students find any discrepancies on the NID DAT Mains admit card, then they must report to the concerned authority for rectification.
Click Here to Download NID DAT Admit Card
Details Mentioned in Admit Card:
1. Test Ticket Number/Registration Number
2. Candidates Name as mentioned in the Application Form
3. Candidates Photograph
4. Test Center Timings
5. Test Center Details
6. Candidates postal address and Contact Number as mentioned in the application form
7. Identity Proof Details.
Details About: NID DAT 2020 Hall Ticket
Click to Know: NID DAT 2020 EXAM PATTERN
Check the Previous Year Cut-offs of NID DAT
About NID DAT:
National Institute of Design conducts NID DAT every year allowing candidates to apply for various UG & PG courses. The candidates will be able to apply for the entrance exam by visiting the official website of NID. The exam will be conducted for 3 hrs and will be conducted in objective as well as subjective questions. Every year, hundreds of aspirants appear for NID DAT test to make their dream come true of becoming a designer; be it in Industrial, Communication, IT, Textile or Integrated design.
Read Also: Fashion designing: Career, courses, and top institutes
Details About: Interior Designing as a Career: A Profession Adding Style and Comfort to Living
Give Wings To Your Creativity With Designing Careers. Read Here
Also Read: Top Design colleges in Kolkata