KCET 2021 Exam Pattern:
The KCET 2021 entrance exam pattern is such that candidates need to attempt 180 questions. The question paper will contain objective/multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and no subjective questions. Candidates are also advised to be careful while answering the questions. However, there will be negative marking for every question answered wrongly.
- There will be multiple-choice questions asked in the exam.
- The exam will be conducted through pen and paper-based mode in OMR pattern.
- Candidates must use blue/black ballpoint pen to answer.
- Each question will contain one mark. No marks will be given in case of multiple answers to the same question.
- There will be no negative marking done for the wrong answers.