CEED 2021 Counseling:
Process for counseling of CEED 2021 will begin after the declaration CEED 2021 Results. Only those candidates who got shortlisted after qualifying CEED 2021 Cutoff will be called in for the Counselling Process. Candidates can meet the basic requirements of process of counselling by following the selection process. After counselling, candidates can take the admission in the institutes he/she wants to. Counselling for the admission will be starting after declaring Result/Scorecard and Merit list. In this process candidate can take admission for any programs into any college given below (depends on vacancies):
|IISc Bangalore||Centre for Product Design and Manufacturing|
|IIT Bombay||IDC School of Design (Industrial Design Centre)|
|IIT Delhi||Department of Design|
|IIT Guwahati||Department of Design|
|IIT Hyderabad||Department of Design|
|IIITDM Jabalpur||Design Discipline|
|IIT Kanpur||Design Programme|
Highlights of Counselling:
- Notification regarding Masters in Design and Ph.D. admission issued by each Institute must be, first of all, checked by the candidates.
- Every individual Institute will have its eligibility conditions. Thus the applicants are recommended to go through the eligibility criteria of the Institute they are targetting and also check if they qualify the eligibility criteria of that particular Institute.
- The path leading to admission will fill with various checkpoints like entrance exams, interviews, and some additional selection rounds.
- The eligibility of the applicants regarding their participation in the CEED 2021 counseling process will determine based on their performance in the CEED 2021.
- If selected for the interview round, the shortlisted Students have to pay the amount required.
Details of Counselling Process:
- Evaluation: Applicants who clear the CEED 2021 Part-A are entitled to be evaluated for CEED 2021 Part-B. If the candidate hasn't qualified the first part, then he/she will be disqualified for the evaluation of part B.
- Results: Results and CEED 2021 Merit List will be announced only on the basis of the evaluation of Part-B.
- Counselling: The counselling is conducted for applicants who have cleared the CEED 2021 and are called for counselling on the basis of the performance in Part A and Part B. Courses available according to performance will be published.
- Documents Required: The candidates are required to bring their original documents, Admit Card, and certificates during counselling. If the applicants fail to bring the required documents and certificates for counselling, they will not be eligible for admission.
- Design Aptitude Test: Candidates who have cleared CEED 2021 will have to appear for Design Aptitude Test Screening.
- Personal Interview: Further shortlisted candidates will have to attend a Personal Interview and then select their desired course and institutes.
Documents required for Counselling: