SOFT CET 2020 Eligibility:
It is seen as essentiality for the candidates to read the eligibility criteria for the KIIT entrance exam as it helps them to analyze their chances of admission into a law program and to decide whether to fill the application form or not. Aspirants must understand that only fulfilling the eligibility is not enough to seek admission in a law program. A candidate also needs to qualify the School Of Fashion Technology Common Entrance Exam Entrance Exam to pursue the law program. Therefore, it is advised that the candidates must check School Of Fashion Technology Eligibility Criteria 2020. The minimum eligibility is mentioned below:
SOFT CET Eligibility Criteria for BDesign Courses (Affiliated to S.N.D.T. Women’s University, Mumbai):
- To secure admission in BDes course offered at SOFT, aspirants need to fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Cleared Class XII from any stream, like – Arts/Commerce/Science/Home Science/ Minimum Competency Vocational Course (MCVC) including National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
- Possess Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE)/State Govt. Technical Education full time diploma (minimum 2 years) after Class X.
- NRI and Foreign students can apply if they possess an equivalent certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
SOFT CET Eligibility Criteria for Diploma Programme:
- Aspirants can apply for admission under this course if they have cleared Class XII in any stream including National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
SOFT CET Eligibility Criteria for PG Programmes:
- The eligibility criteria for PG Diploma courses offered at SOFT Pune state that a candidate who is a graduate from any stream (10+2+3 or equivalent) is eligible to apply for admission.