SOFT CET 2020 Counselling:
After the release of the result, qualified candidates have to appear for the counseling session with the required documents. The allotment of the seats will be done according to the merits and no of applicants in the entrance test. The document verification, confirmation of the application will be held after the date is announced.
Documents Required for the Counselling Process:
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- 12th Admit Card (For Appearing Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
- Two numbers of passport size color photographs.
- Demand Draft which includes the counseling registration fees in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Cash payment will not be accepted
- Counseling Call Letter.
- Adharcard Card