Pearl Academy conducts the entrance exam every year to offer admission to several Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma programmes in Design, Fashion, and Business. The courses offered by the institution are-
1. Advertising & Marketing
2. Fashion Design
3. Global Luxury Brand Management
4. Product & Lifestyle Design
5. Media & Communication
6. Fashion Business
7. Fashion Styling & Image Design
8. Design (Fashion & Textiles)
9. Advertising & Graphic Design
10. Professional Photography
11. Interior Decoration
PAF 2021 schedule:
|Application form Registration (January)||1st February 2021|
|Admit Card||February 2021(Tentatively)|
|Exam||5, 6 February 2021|
|Application form Registration (April)||26th April 2021|
|Exam||30 April, 1st May 2021|
|Admit Card||April 2021(Tentatively)|
PAF 2021 Admit Card:
1. After submitting the application form of the Pearl Academy Entrance Exam 2021 successfully, candidates can download the admit card from the mentioned date in the official website of the academy.
2. The candidates can download the admit card by logging in to its official site by using their registration number and date of birth.
3. The admit card consists of the name of the candidate, their hall number, roll number, address of the exam center, date and timing of the exam with exam guidelines etc.
4. Without the admit card, no candidate is allowed to the exam hall.
5. The candidates should keep the admit card for the personal interview round too conducted by Pearl Institute.
PAF 2021 Syllabus:
GPT syllabus consists of Quantitative ability, basic Mathematics, Logical reasoning, English language & Language Ability. The topics included in DAT are Design Ability, Power of Observation & Imagination, Communication Skills, Drawing, etc.
PAF 2021 Exam Pattern:
The exam is conducted through offline mode (pen & paper) and the language remains English. There will be two exams conducted-
1.General Proficiency Test (GPT)
2.Design Aptitude Test (DAT)
PAF 2021 Cut Offs:
The candidates will get a chance to get admission into Pearl Academy if they secure marks that is equal to or more than the decided cut off marks. The cut off mark also depends on the level of questions, the number of candidates participated in the exam, availability of seats and the previous year cut off too.
PAF 2021 Application Form:
2. Step-2: Fill up all the required details in the application form of Pearl Academy such as personal details, academic details & Communication details like phone number, email address, etc.
3. Step-3: Uploading of necessary documents.
4. Step-4: Recheck the form and submit the application form.
PAF 2021 Application fee:
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1100 either through a payment gateway of credit card/debit card or through demand draft drawn in the favor of “Creative Arts Education Society” payable at New Delhi.
PAF 2021 Counselling:
After the release of the result, qualified candidates have to appear for the counselling session with required documents. The allotment of the seats will be done according to the merits and no of applicants in the entrance test. The document verification, confirmation of application will be held after a date is announced.
PAF 2021 Result:
Pearl Academy will release the result in its official website after some days of the entrance exam. The selection of the candidates based upon their performance in the written exam as well as in the personal interview.
Here is the procedure to check the result of PAF 2021-
Step 1: Visit Pearl Academy’s official website
Step 2: Click on “Admissions” tab
Step 3: Go to the “Result” link
Step 4: Enter email ID and password
Step 5: Click on ‘Sign In’ button
Step 6: Now the result sheet will show in the display, download or save it.
PAF 2021 Answer Key:
The provisional answer key for PAF 2021 will be released by the exam conducting authorities tentatively after the exam is over. Students can access the answer key after the release from the official website. They can evaluate their answers as per the answer key and expect a probable mark and rank in the entrance test.
PAF 2021 Eligibility:
For 3/4 Year Undergraduate B.A. (Hons.):
Qualifying Exam: Students must pass 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board/university.
Minimum Marks: Must be passed the qualifying exam with minimum 50% marks to be eligible for the exam.
Appearing Candidates: Final year students are also eligible to apply.
For 2 Year PG Diploma:
Qualifying Exam: Graduation in any stream from the recognized university is the required qualification for the PG diploma.
For 1 Year UG Diploma:
Qualifying Exam: Students must be passed/appearing Intermediate/equivalent board exam from any recognized board.
Q: Who is the conducting body for PAF 2021?
A: Pearl Academy is the conducting body for PAF 2021.
Q: How many rounds one have to clear to get admission into the Pearl Academy?
A: There are 2 rounds such as written test and personal interview to clear to get admission into Pearl Academy.
Q: What are the facts on which the selection of the candidates depends?
A: The selection of the candidates based on some of the facts such as their aptitude, creative and aesthetic sense, career focus, level of commitment and energy, ability to express oneself, potential as a team member, eligibility to pursue the programme and communication skills.
Q: What is the eligibility criteria for Fashion Design?
A: The eligibility criteria for Fashion design is candidates should have cleared their 10+2 or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised board with at least 50% aggregate marks.
Q: What are the exams which scores are accepted by the Pearl Academy?
A: NATA, MIFT, NEED. UCEED are the exams which score are accepted by the Pearl Academy for UG courses.
Q: What is the official website of Pearl Academy?
A: The official website of Pearl Academy is pearlacademy.com
Q: What are the necessary things to keep while applying for admission in Pearl Academy?
A: These are the things to keep while applying-
- Credit/Debit Card or Demand Draft
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of signatures
- Details of educational qualifications (marks / grade / year of passing etc)
Q: How to apply for a scholarship at Pearl Academy?
A: Here is the procedure to apply for scholarship to apply for Pearl Academy-
- Apply on the Admission Portal. Click here to apply.
- Download the Statement of Purpose form. Download now.
- Fill the Statement of Purpose form and email it to email@example.com.