Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan conducts the RPET Pharmacy exam every year. The entrance exam allows the candidates to apply for the B. Pharm course provided by the institute. The exam will be conducted in offline mode. The candidates must register themselves for the exam by April 15, 2020. Read the complete article to know more about the exam.
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Highlights:
|Name of exam||Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test Pharmacy|
|Conducting body||Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan|
|Type of exam||Undergraduate|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Mode of examination||Offline (Pen Paper mode)|
|Courses offered||Bachelors in Pharmacy (B. Pharm)|
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Cut Off:
Cut off is the minimum mark required by the candidate to qualify the entrance exam successfully. The candidates need to secure the same or more than the cut off mark to be eligible for the further admission procedure. The authorities of RPET Pharmacy 2020 will prepare a merit list for the eligible candidates based on their performance in the exam. The counselling procedure will be conducted based on the list only.
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Application Form:
The candidates interested in applying for the RPET Pharmacy 2020 entrance exam can visit the official website to get the application form. The candidates can apply for the exam via online mode only. The candidates need to upload their documents while registering for the entrance exam along with the application fee.
The required documents are listed below.
- Scanned passport size photo (.jpeg format, size < 100kb)
- Scanned signature (.jpeg format, size < 50kb)
- Mark sheets of X, XI and XII examination.
- Mark sheet of JEE main scorecard.
- Documents related to the domicile of Rajasthan and reservation category
- Receipt of eMitra/kiosk desk with a token number and transaction id of payment.
- Challan number
- Mobile number
- Candidate who is from KM category must have the certificate from the competent authority as a proof
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Result:
The result for the RPET Pharmacy 2020 will be declared by the authorities on the official website. The candidates appeared in the entrance exam can check the result by logging in to the official website with their respective credentials. The result will be declared in the scorecard format. The candidates need to download & take a print out of the result for future purposes.
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Answer Key:
The answer key helps the candidates to evaluate their performance in the entrance exam before the release of the official result. It is the collection of the right answers to the entrance questions. However, the authorities of RPET Pharmacy 2019 will not be releasing any answer key.
RPET Pharmacy 2020 FAQs:
Q: When is the last date to apply for RPET Pharmacy 2020?
A: The last date for form submission is expected to be on April 15, 2020(Without late fee) & April 17, 2020 (With late fee).
Q: Can I apply for the exam in offline mode?
A: The candidates can apply for the exam via online mode only.
Q: Who is the conducting body for RPET Pharmacy 2020?
A: Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan is the conducting body for RPET Pharmacy.
Q: What is the mode of the RPET Pharmacy 2020examination?
A: The exam will be conducted in pen & paper-based mode.
Q: Is there any negative marking for the incorrect answer in RPET Pharmacy 2020?
A: No there is no negative marking in RPET Pharmacy.
Q: What are the sections that come in the RPET Pharmacy 2020 entrance exam?
A: There are 3 sections such as Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology.
Q: How will the result be decided if 2 candidates have equal marks in RPET Pharmacy?
A: If 2 candidates have equal marks then-
- Then marks in physics subject in JEE mains will be considered as a basis for merit.
- In case there is still a tie, then the candidate with higher in age will be given preference.
- In case there is still a tie, then randomization will be applied to decide the rank.
Q: Is there any reservation for women in RPET Pharmacy 2020?
A: Yes, the seat reserved for women candidates is 25%.
Q: How the merit list is decided for RPET Pharmacy 2020?
A: The merit list is decided on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in mathematics in JEE mains.
Q: What is the time duration for RPET Pharmacy?
A: The exam will be conducted for 3 hours.
Q: What is the application fee for RPET Pharmacy 2020?
A: The application fee for RPET Pharmacy 2020 is Rs 700/-.
Q: What is the process to download the admit card for RPET Pharmacy 2020?
A: Here is the procedure to download the admit card-
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link regarding the RPET Pharmacy 2020 admit card.
- Fill the form number/ registration number/name and date of birth.
- Click on SUBMIT.
- RPET Pharmacy 2020 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out of the RPET Pharmacy 2020 hall ticket.