NTA(National Testing Agency) will close the registration process of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2021 today on 30th January. The last date of registration fee payment is 31st January 2021. Those candidates who are not applied for GPAT 2021 can apply online by going through the official website gpat.nta.nic.in. Candidates can correct their application form which is able to make a correction. GPAT exam is conducting for admission in the M.Pharma program.
Steps to follow the registration process of GPAT 2021
- Go to the official website gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the 'Apply for GPAT 2021' tab
- A new page will open
- Candidates have to register by providing necessary details
- Before registration candidates have to read the information carefully
- After submit a login id and password will be generated
- After login candidate should upload all the required documents
- Candidates have to pay the GPAT application fee
- After payment the registration will be completed
- Take a print out of the application form for future use
|Registration Process Starts||December 23, 2020|
|Registration Process Ends||January 30, 2021|
|Last date for submission of the registration fee||January 31, 2021|
|Correction window available||February 1-2 2021|