National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2021 answer key challenging till 11th March (05:00 PM). The exam was held on 27th February and NTA has released the question paper and answer key on 7th March 2021. Due to some technical issues, candidates are not able to raise objections. So the authority has extended so that candidates can challenge the answer key by visiting the official website, gpat.nta.nic.in.
Candidates have to pay Rs 1000 for each question they raise an objection as a processing fee.
Here are the steps to challenge GPAT 2021 answer key:
- Visit the official web portal , gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Go to the " Challenge answer key 2021" tab.
- Candidates have to give their Application number, Date of Birth and Security pin to login.
- Questions IDs for GPAT 2021 will be showing in the screen.
- The ID next to the question under the column „Correct Option? stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- Candidates can challenge these option IDs given in the four columns by clicking on box.
- Candidates can upload the supporting documents for challenging answer key and save the claim that you have made.
- Another page will open which will show the Option IDs which have been challenged.
- Pay Rs 1000 through Debit/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Paytm for each question challenged.
Read more: Pharmacy Career and Job Prospects in India