NTA has opened the correction window of GPAT 2021 today in its official website. The candidates who had applied for GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test ) 2021 will be able to make changes in application form. The candidates have to visit the official web portal of GPAT, gpat.nta.nic.in. The correction window facility is available for candidates upto 2nd February 2021. The GPAT 2021 will held in two dates i.e. 22nd February and 27th February 2021. The admit card will be soon announced by NTA.
Steps to make correction in GPAT 2021:
- Visit the official website of GPAT, gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Go to the "Application Form Correction for GPAT 2021" tab.
- Candidates can login by giving their Application Number and Password.
- GPAT admit card will appear on the screen and download it.
- Take a print of admit card GPAT 2021 for further notices.
Read more: Pharmacy Career and Job Prospects in India