National Testing Agency(NTA) has declared Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2021 results. The exam was held on 27th February and NTA has released the final answer key on 19th March 2021. Students can download the result by going through the official website of NTA, gpat.nta.nic.in. Total 45504 candidates have appeared for the exam. The students who have qualified for the GPAT Entrance Examination will be eligible for admission into master's degree courses of Pharmacies.
Know Gender ratio of GPAT:
Steps to check the GPAT 2021 result:
- Go to the official website of GPAT gpat.nta.nic.in
- Click on the " GPAT 2021 Results" link
- A new page will open on the screen
- Candidates have to enter their Roll number and Date of Birth to log in.
- After log in the Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and take a printout for Future Reference.
Also read about : Pharmacy Career and Job Prospects in India