Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET 2021) is a university-level entrance exam administrated by the IPU university.
IPU CET 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Courses Available||UG & PG|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Contact Details||1800 266 9060 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
IPU CET 2021 Schedule
|Application form release||3 March 2021|
|Application form closing||25 May 2021|
|Admit card release||7 September 2021|
|Exam date||9 - 14 September 2021|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
IPU CET 2021 Admit Card:
Registered candidates can download their E-Admit Card by providing their user id and password. Note that, the admit card will be provided online only. In case of any wrong pieces of information, the candidates are advised to contact the concerned authorities (email@example.com) immediately.
How to Download IPU CET 2021 Admit Card?
- Go to the official website of IPU CET 2021
- Login to the website with your respective application no. & password
- Check the admit card shown on the screen thoroughly & in case of wrong information contact the authorities
- Download the admit card and take a print out for future purposes
IPU CET 2021 Syllabus:
The syllabus will be different for various courses offered under the CET. Tech syllabus will comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. For M.Tech courses, most of the syllabus will be as per the GATE exam. The syllabus will be of 10+2 or graduation level as per the courses opted by students. Students must prepare for the exam as per the officially prescribed syllabus.
Read about IPU CET 2021 Exam Pattern
IPU CET 2021 Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Exam||Offline (pen and paper-based) mode|
|Pattern||OMR pattern ( Multiple Choice )|
|Answering Mode||Must use blue or black ball point pen to mark an answer|
|No. of Questions||150 questions (200 for Biotechnology)|
|Marking Scheme||Four marks for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||One mark will be deducted for the wrong answer(Questions with more than one answer will also be considered as the wrong answer)|
IPU CET 2021 Exam Center:
|City Name||Code Number|
IPU CET 2021 Cut Off:
The cut off for IPU CET 2021 will be released soon after the release of the IPU CET 2021 Result. The cut off will be decided by keeping a few factors in mind. Those factors are,
- No of seats available
- No of candidates appeared for the exam
- The average performance of the candidates
IPU CET 2021 Application Form:
The application form for IPU CET 2021 will be available on the official website of IPU CET. Those candidates qualifying for the Eligibility Criteria will be able to apply by filling up the online application form.
How to Apply For IPU CET 2021?
- Go to the official website of Indraprastha University
- Find and click on the link showing “IPU CET 2021 Registration”
- Select your prefered exam from the given choices
- Fill up the application form with personal & academic details
- Upload all the documents in JPG, JPEG or GIF format being less than 80kb
- Choose your course & test centre
- After submission, a new Login ID & Password will be generated
- Pay the required application fee and complete the registration process
IPU CET 2021 Application Fee:
- The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- for each course.
- Payment will be made via online mode using a debit/credit card and net banking.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
Also, read about IPU CET 2021 Exam Pattern and IPU CET 2021 Syllabus
IPU CET 2021 Counselling:
The candidates will be shortlisted as per their performances in the exam and will be intimated as per the list for the counselling session. The counselling session for this year is expected to be conducted in the month of August. However, note that the counselling session will be conducted online as well as offline mode.
IPU CET 2021 Result:
The result for IPU CET 2021 has been released by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Those candidates who've appeared in the entrance exam will be able to check their results by logging in to the official website with their respective Login ID & Password. Note that, the candidates should save the result for the next admission procedures like Counselling sessions.
How To Check IPU CET 2021 Result Online?
- Go to the official website IPU CET
- Click on the link showing "Result"
- Enter the required details in the given boxes (course name, roll number, and password) and submit
- Check the result shown on the screen and download it for further reference
IPU CET 2021 Answer key
The organizing authority has released the official answer key for the entrance IPU CET 2021 on its official website after the completion of the exam. The students can use the answer key to compare their written answers as per the answer key released. By this, the students can statistically analyze their accuracy of answering.
If there is any complaint regarding the answer key then the student can report a complaint about it to the concerned organizing authority.
IPU CET 2021 Eligibility:
- B.Tech- 12th class passed with PCM subjects.
- Candidates must have 55% aggregate in PCM subjects and must have passed in English subject.
- M.Tech- B.Tech., B.E., Grad. IETE, AMIE, MCA, M.Sc in relevant field.
- Minimum 60% aggregate.
- MBA- Three-year bachelor degree or equivalent in any stream.
- Candidates should have obtained 50% marks in aggregate.
- MCA- Bachelor degree in any stream with securing 50% aggregate.
- Must have passed in Mathematics & English subjects at 10+2 level.
- LLM- LLB or equivalent law degree with minimum of 50% marks.
- BCA- 12th class or equivalent exam passed with at least 50% marks.
- Must have passed in English and Mathematics/Computer Science subjects.
- LLB- 10+2 or equivalent exam passed with minimum 50% aggregate.
- Should have passed in English subject also.
IPU CET 2021 FAQs:
Q: I have applied for the exam in online mode. Can I appear for the exam in online mode as well?
A: No. The IPU CET 2021 exam will be conducted in offline mode (Pen-Paper Mode) only.
Q: Will there be a common exam for all the programs?
A: Though the name of the exam is the same, different programs will have different sets of questions.
Q: Is there any negative marking in IPU CET 2021?
A: Yes, 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer in IPU CET 2020 except for MBBS, PGMC, SSMC, DM, and MCH courses.
Q: How many questions will be asked in IPU CET 2021?
A: There will be 150 objective-type questions in IPU CET 2021, except for Bio-Technology courses, which has 200 questions.
Q: What is the age limit for IPU CET 2021?
A: The age limit for various courses of IPU CET 2021 are:
- UG courses: 17 – 21 years
- MBBS/BDS courses: Candidate should not be beyond 25 years of age
- UG in Vocational courses: Candidate should not be beyond 45 years of age
- PG courses: Candidate should not be beyond 35 years of age
Q: What are the documents and their sizes that need to be upload during form fill up for IPU CET 2021?
A: During the application form fill up for IPU CET 2021, candidates need to upload their recent photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression all in JPG/.JPEG/.GIF format and size less than 80KB.
Q: Can I get the admit card of IPU CET 2021 through the post?
A: No, the admit card for IPU CET 2021 will only be available in online mode at the official website.
Q: What are the documents I need to carry during counseling of IPU CET 2021?
A: Documents required during the counseling process of IPU CET 2021:
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Bachelor's degree certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Migration certificate
- IPU CET 2021 scorecard
- Photo ID proof
- Academic fee receipt