Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has released the admit card of IPU CET 2020 (IPU Common Entrance Test) on 6 September. Registered candidates can download their E-Admit Card by providing their user id and password.
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET 2020) is a university-level entrance exam administrated by the IPU university. It is conducted every year to offer admission in various UG, PG and other courses in the field of engineering, management, law, computer applications, medical, nursing, etc.
IPU CET 2020 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Courses Available||UG & PG|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Contact Details||1800 266 9060 | [email protected]|
IPU CET 2020 Schedule
|Application form release||3 March 2020|
|Application form closing||25 May 2020 (11.59 PM)|
|Admit card release||7 September 2020|
|Exam date||9 - 14 September 2020|
|Result declaration||to be announced|
IPU CET 2020 Admit Card:
How to Download IPU CET 2020 Admit Card?
- Go to the official website of IPU CET 2020
- Login to the website with your respective application no. & password
- Check the admit card shown on the screen thoroughly & in case of wrong information contact the authorities
- Download the admit card and take a print out for future purposes
IPU CET 2020 Syllabus:
Read about IPU CET 2020 Exam Pattern
IPU CET 2020 Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Exam||Offline (pen and paper-based) mode|
|Pattern||OMR pattern ( Multiple Choice )|
|Answering Mode||Must use blue or black ball point pen to mark an answer|
|No. of Questions||150 questions (200 for Biotechnology)|
|Marking Scheme||Four marks for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||One mark will be deducted for the wrong answer(Questions with more than one answer will also be considered as the wrong answer)|
IPU CET 2020 Exam Center:
|City Name||Code Number|
IPU CET 2020 Cut Off:
- No of seats available
- No of candidates appeared for the exam
- The average performance of the candidates
IPU CET 2020 Application Form:
How to Apply For IPU CET 2020?
- Go to the official website of Indraprastha University
- Find and click on the link showing “IPU CET 2020 Registration”
- Select your prefered exam from the given choices
- Fill up the application form with personal & academic details
- Upload all the documents in JPG, JPEG or GIF format being less than 80kb
- Choose your course & test centre
- After submission, a new Login ID & Password will be generated
- Pay the required application fee and complete the registration process
IPU CET 2020 Application Fee:
- The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- for each course.
- Payment will be made via online mode using a debit/credit card and net banking.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
Also, read about IPU CET 2020 Exam Pattern and IPU CET 2020 Syllabus
IPU CET 2020 Counselling:
IPU CET 2020 Result:
How To Check IPU CET 2020 Result Online?
- Go to the official website IPU CET
- Click on the link showing "Result"
- Enter the required details in the given boxes (course name, roll number, and password) and submit
- Check the result shown on the screen and download it for further reference
IPU CET 2020 Answer key
The organizing authority will release the official answer key for the entrance IPU CET 2020 on its official website after the completion of the exam. The students can use the answer key to compare their written answers as per the answer key released. By this, the students can statistically analyze their accuracy of answering.
If there is any complaint regarding the answer key then the student can report a complaint about it to the concerned organizing authority.
Check IPU CET 2020 Cut-Off
IPU CET 2020 Eligibility:
- B.Tech- 12th class passed with PCM subjects.
- Candidates must have 55% aggregate in PCM subjects and must have passed in English subject.
- M.Tech- B.Tech., B.E., Grad. IETE, AMIE, MCA, M.Sc in relevant field.
- Minimum 60% aggregate.
- MBA- Three-year bachelor degree or equivalent in any stream.
- Candidates should have obtained 50% marks in aggregate.
- MCA- Bachelor degree in any stream with securing 50% aggregate.
- Must have passed in Mathematics & English subjects at 10+2 level.
- LLM- LLB or equivalent law degree with minimum of 50% marks.
- BCA- 12th class or equivalent exam passed with at least 50% marks.
- Must have passed in English and Mathematics/Computer Science subjects.
- LLB- 10+2 or equivalent exam passed with minimum 50% aggregate.
- Should have passed in English subject also.
IPU CET 2020 FAQs:
Q: I have applied for the exam in online mode. Can I appear for the exam in online mode as well?
A: No. The IPU CET 2020 exam will be conducted in offline mode (Pen-Paper Mode) only.
Q: Will there be a common exam for all the programs?
A: Though the name of the exam is the same, different programs will have different sets of questions.
Q: Is there any negative marking in IPU CET 2020?
A: Yes, 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer in IPU CET 2020 except for MBBS, PGMC, SSMC, DM, and MCH courses.
Q: How many questions will be asked in IPU CET 2020?
A: There will be 150 objective-type questions in IPU CET 2020, except for Bio-Technology courses, which has 200 questions.
Q: What is the age limit for IPU CET 2020?
A: The age limit for various courses of IPU CET 2020 are:
- UG courses: 17 – 21 years
- MBBS/BDS courses: Candidate should not be beyond 25 years of age
- UG in Vocational courses: Candidate should not be beyond 45 years of age
- PG courses: Candidate should not be beyond 35 years of age
Q: What are the documents and their sizes that need to be upload during form fill up for IPU CET 2020?
A: During the application form fill up for IPU CET 2020, candidates need to upload their recent photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression all in JPG/.JPEG/.GIF format and size less than 80KB.
Q: Can I get the admit card of IPU CET 2020 through the post?
A: No, the admit card for IPU CET 2020 will only be available in online mode at the official website.
Q: What are the documents I need to carry during counseling of IPU CET 2020?
A: Documents required during the counseling process of IPU CET 2020:
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Bachelor's degree certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Migration certificate
- IPU CET 2020 scorecard
- Photo ID proof
- Academic fee receipt