Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has released the admit card of IPU CET 2020 (IPU Common Entrance Test) on 6 September. Registered candidates can download their E-Admit Card by providing their user id and password. The exam will be conducted from 9 - 14 September for different degrees and courses.
Steps to Download IPU CET 2020 Admit Card:
- Go to the official website of Indraprastha University
- Click on "E-Admit Card for CET 2020" link
- The login window will open
- Enter your User ID and Password
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and take a few print outs of the admit card
To download IPU CET 2020 Admit Card, Click Here
IPU CET 2020 Important Dates
|Registration started||3 March 2020|
|Registration ended||11 August 2020|
|Admit card released||6 September 2020|
|Exam date||9 - 14 September 2020|
|Result declaration||To be notified|
IPU CET 2020 will be conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) from 9 - 14 September for various courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Phil, B.Pharma, B.c., etc. The exam will be conducted in four cities, Delhi NCR, Lucknow, Jaipur, and Chandigarh in three shifts 8 AM - 10:30 AM, 12:30 PM - 3 PM, and 5 PM - 7:30 PM.