Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has released the UPSC 2021 Civil service preliminary exam notification on Thursday. UPSC registration has been started for part 1 and part 2 registration. The last date of registration is 24th March. UPSC will conduct the preliminary exam on 27th June. Interested candidates can register for the preliminary exam by going through the official website upsc.gov.in.
UPSC conducts the exam in two stages. One is the Civil service Preliminary exam for Objective type and another is the Main exam for Written, Interview/personality test. Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs 100 at the time of registration and the fee is exempted for Female and SC, ST candidates.
The registration process of the UPSC Preliminary exam for Civil Service
- Go to the official website upsc.gov.in
- Click on "Civil service preliminary exam2021"
- A new page will open on the screen
- Click on "Part I registration"
- Candidates have to fill in the basic information of the candidates
- After submission go to the "Part II registration"
- Candidates have to fill in the payment details
- Then upload scanned photo, signature, and ID
- Select exam city and agree declaration
|Registration starts||5th March 2021|
|Registration ends||24th March 2021|
|Exam date||27th June 2021|
Also read about UPSC 2021 Tips for Essay and Scoring Strategy