SET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of SET is different for each course.
- SLAT: The syllabus will consist of questions from Logical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning, Analytic Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, and General Knowledge.
- SET General Paper: The syllabus will consist of questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, and Analytical and Logical Reasoning.
- SITEEE: The Syllabus will have questions from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
- SEED: The Syllabus will consist of questions from Design Aptitude.
Syllabus for each topic:
- General English: Synonyms, Antonyms, Error Spotting, Fill in the blanks, Analogy, Prepositions, Articles, Grammar, Vocabulary
- Quantitative Aptitude: Percentage, Profit and Loss, Discount, Time, Speed, and Distance, Algebra, Time and Work, Number System, Permutation and Combination, Probability.
- Logical Reasoning: Blood Relationship, Coding-Decoding, Venn Diagram, Series, Clocks, and Calendar, Situation-based Decision Making, Arrangement.
- General Awareness: Companies and Founders, Current Affairs, Geography, Awards, Books and Authors, Sports, Science.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics: Up to class 12th
- Legal Aptitude: Indian Constitution, Indian Penal Code, Indian Contract Act, Family LawLaw of Torts, Legal fundamentals and terms, Legal Maxims, Important Landmarks, Supreme Court Judgements.