SET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
It is very imperative to fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form of SET.
- Candidate should pass the 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject along with any one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects.
- Candidate should secure at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
- Applying candidate must pass 10+2 examination or diploma in engineering/technology from a recognized board/university.
- Minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST category) required in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates).
For Economics/ Liberal Arts/ Culinary Arts courses:
- Candidates should have passed standard 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% for SC/ ST candidates) is required.