TS EAMCET 2021 FAQs:
Q: What courses can I apply for if I pass TS EAMCET 2021?
A: TS EAMCET 2021 is a state-level exam allowing students to enroll themselves in various professional programs in different institutes in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh.
Q: Is there any negative marking system for result calculation?
A: No. There is no rule of Negative marking in TS EAMCET this year.
Q: Who is the conducting body for TS EAMCET 2021?
A: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad conducts TS EAMCET 2021 on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education) to offer admission into various UG courses.
Q: What is the model of the exam TS EAMCET 2021?
A: The TSEAMCET exam will be conducted in online mode.
Q: What are the language options for TS EAMCET 2021?
A: The language options for TS EAMCET 2021 are English, Telugu or Urdu.
Q: What is the time duration of the exam TS EAMCET 2021?
A: The exam will be conducted for 3 hours.
Q: What is the marking scheme for TS EAMCET?
A: For each correct answer 1 mark will be added while there is no negative marking in TS EAMCET 2021.
Q: What is the application fee for TS EAMCET 2021?
A: In TS EAMCET 2021
- Engineering- Rs. 800/-
- Agriculture & Medical- Rs. 800/-
- Engineering and Agriculture & Medical- Rs. 1600/-
Q: What is the mark required to qualify TS EAMCET 2021?
A: To be qualified, the candidate needs to secure at least 25% marks in the TS EAMCET entrance test.
Q: How To Download TS EAMCET 2021 Admit card Online?
A: Here is the process of downloading the admit card of TS EAMCET 2021:
- Go to the official website of TS EAMCET
- Log in to the website using your login credentials (Registration no & DOB)
- The admit card will be shown on the screen
- Review the admit card thoroughly for any mistakes (If there are mistakes regarding the details then immediately contact the concerned authorities)
- Download and print a copy for the exam.