TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form:
Steps to Apply:
Step 1: Payment of Application fee- In the first step, candidates will be required to submit the application fee of TS EAMCET 2021 in either online mode or in offline mode through TS Online/AP Online centres. The application fee for general candidates is Rs 800, and that for SC/ST candidates is 400.
Step 2: Filling of Application form- After completing the payment, candidates will have to completely fill the application form by entering personal, qualifying exam details, communication details along with uploading scanned images of photograph and signature. Candidates will also be required to select their preferred test center in this step.
Step 3: Submission and Print out of Application Form- Once all the details of the form are completed, candidates will have to finally submit the application form by accepting the declaration and clicking on "Submit." Candidates are advised to take a print of the application form for future reference.
|Engineering||Rs. 400(for SC/ST & PH candidates) and Rs 800 (for others)|
|Agriculture & Medical||Rs. 400(for SC/ST & PH candidates) and Rs 800 (for others)|
|Both Engineering and Agriculture & Medical||Rs. 400(for SC/ST & PH candidates) and Rs 800 (for others)|
To pay the entrance exam fee Click here.
TS EAMCET 2021 Exam Centres:
- Hyderabad West Zone- Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandhipet, Moinabad, and surrounding areas.
- Hyderabad North Zone- Medchal, Gandimaisamma, and surrounding areas.
- Hyderabad Central Zone- Abids, Tarnaka, and surrounding areas.
- Hyderabad East Zone- Ghatkesar, Keesara, and surrounding areas.
- Hyderabad South-East Zone- L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda Amberpet, Ibrahimpatnam, Ramoji Film City area, and surrounding areas.